Reviews for The Meaning of Forever
Jacgueline267 chapter 13 . 9/18/2014
Great story 's the rest of the chapter's .
christina chapter 13 . 8/20/2014
hey will you make more chapter about B&B
KrissyGirl26 chapter 13 . 5/19/2014
Love the story. please add more. what happen to Bill and steffy. will bill find out that the baby katie is carrying is ridge.
I-Was-Here2345 chapter 9 . 3/18/2014
Oh I love your story please update soon
Guest chapter 12 . 1/16/2013
In what show did Rick cheated on Phoebe with Steffy ? They weren't together.
Taylor and her brats are not good people, don't make they look like igf they are, that's insulting. They are losers, liars, manipulators and they can only whine "Booh ooh, the Logan always get what they want" BIG LOSERS !
N.T's Fanfiction chapter 13 . 1/3/2013
Thank you for the update.. cant wait to find out who is going to pick steffy up.. hope its bill.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
AWESOME writing! I really enjoyed this!
Meghan Holtze chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
Bill wait please stay i need you oh god i need you. Than Steffy called her mom back and said i will see you tomorrow and she said ok. Bill said i need you Steffy i really do need you i miss you so much and Steffy said i miss you to Bill so very much. Than Steffy locked her door and and went into his arms and she kissed him and said i want you Bill i love you and Bill said i am so in love with you My Beautiful Steffy. Than Bill took her up against the door and started kissing her and took her leg up against his leg and feeling her sexy legs all over and could not stop. Now Bill and Steffy are making love and it is getting Hot and Heavy on the desk and on the floor and making love again for the second time and making sex noises and calling out their names too
Meghan Holtze chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
When Bill and Steffy are in each others arms Steffy called her mom back and said i will see you tomorrow in stand and her mom said ok. Steffy said i am staying here with you because i want you and i need you and i can see it in your eyes you want me and you need me. Bill said oh god yes i need Steffy and Steffy went to lock her door and Bill took her and had her up against the door and started kissing her and Steffy took off his shirt and feeling his chest and Bill was unzipping her dress and they are making love on her desk and on the floor. It was getting Hot and Heavy.
keepsoapsonair chapter 12 . 10/30/2012
Haha suck it Liam! Steffy doesn't owe him any explanation. Glad to see Bill and Steffy having a peaceful nice moment
STILLfan91 chapter 12 . 10/29/2012
another great chapter :) sigh, why can't the show really be like this. thanks for putting a lot of STILL in this chapter! I like the Taylor/Deacon idea too.
Shannon chapter 12 . 10/28/2012
Hi! I'm really enjoying this story, but could you throw in some Karen/Danielle scenes? Thanks!
N.T's Fanfiction chapter 12 . 10/26/2012
Yay steffy found out :) Loved the chapter, cant wait for tour next update.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/26/2012
Lovely chapter.. I am enjoying the jealousy Liam is displaying. I cant wait for Bill and Steffy to go all the way! I want Liam to burn with jealousy over Steffy. Great writing.
STILLfan91 chapter 11 . 10/24/2012
Yay! Thanks for updating! :D
Any idea when you'll be able to update again?