Reviews for Spiral
currents chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
This is fucking amazing. Dean/Cas pre-slash with just enough real slash and just Cas' dying and Dean trying to avenge him and YES DEAN'S FAITH IN SAM BEING LIKE AN ANGEL'S IN GOD IS SO ACCURATE ALL THE HEADCANONS

Plus Vessel!Dean and for Michael at that is so rare in fic I just adore this, your writing was beautiful and I liked Anna in this (for once)

Keep writing!

Always,
Summer
So Dun With This Joseph chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Did u just kill castiel AND Dean in one story?! Holy smokes that was intense...
constant boredom chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Jesus christ, your pacing is perfect! The ending is so bitter sweet, good lord, I love it; I love how you leave it up in the air whether dream Cas is real or not and, twisted as it is for me to say, I especially love the scene where he dies. Cas is my favourite character, but everything about this story was so beautifully tragic that, while I am sad, I'm more than satisfied with it.

I saw in the comments that you've been asked to continue this; if you do, I can guarantee I will read and review Honestly though, I find that it already has the perfect conclusion. I have a thing for open endings; as it so happens, I also have a thing for dark fics. So I can say without a shadow of a doubt that this is easily one of my favourite stories. Can't wait to see more from you!

And thank you forever for making this so damn in character. Unf. I think I love you.
rhain572 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Gah. Please continue, I seem to have gotten addicted to yet another of your very awesome fics.
sonofafluffymuffin chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
wait...does it just end there? D: But, but what happens? Whhattt? Noooo...
Aliniah chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
This broke my heart into tiny little pieces and I love it. You are an amazing writer!
akuma-river chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Oh man.

I just don't know what to think or feel. I feel heartbroken about it all and it's so very sad.

I don't know if it is better that it is Cas and Dean might be able to go get him or if it isn't Cas and Dean can be with him in his memories in heaven...or something else.
anonymous-unknown chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Completely heart wrenching and original. Just what I expect from you. :)