Reviews for Warrior's Grace
gordios79 chapter 4 . 5/5/2014
Your description of Howl's castle brought instantly in my mind the animated movie I had watched long ago. I don't remember anything about the plot, but the icon of the moving castle and the scarecrow stayed clear.
gordios79 chapter 3 . 5/5/2014
I like thiis story and the fairytale - like (though a dark fairytale, but those are my favourites) scenery it takes place. Also, the dynamic between the two heroes is well formed.

I always feel a great pain when a person who loses his/her loved one reads a letter written before the departure by the one that left... How unbearable, especially, when the departed loved one asks from his/her lover to continue with their life and be happy. Is it possible to be happy when you lose the one you loved so much?

Indeed, sometimes freedom however beautiful, is scarrying too..
KiyanAoi chapter 10 . 12/11/2013
Will you please continue this sequel? (although it have been about a year since you've last updated)
I love the FenrisxZevran pairing with Darius appearance to complicate the whole relationship.
TheNinjaKitwashere chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
I do adore this, I just finished reading through both this and "Assassins Touch". I know it's been like eight months since you put up a chapter and I would love it if you could maybe continue it, please? I also love the Leto/Darius, I would love to see Fenris to start remembering who he is.
imdangerous chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
I love this and Assassin's Touch. Zevris is my favorite shipping. Please upload soon? :3
CreatedInFyre7 chapter 9 . 10/15/2012
Wooooo O.O. Oh dear. Cliffhanger. I'm guessing it's not long until it all goes downhill, right?
PoisonedChuugoku chapter 8 . 10/11/2012
Oh! I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
CreatedInFyre7 chapter 8 . 10/2/2012
Exactly how many days is Fenris older than Darius? Both their mother's went into labour on the same day, so Matricia must have been in labour for a while...o_O yipes. Ouch. Poor woman.
Can't wait for the next one :)
CreatedInFyre7 chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
Ahh cliffie! Gah, I hate those :(
I AM glad to see you back, however :D. Ahh, how life gets in the way of precious story-telling, so inconvenient *mock sighs*
Anywho, am still trying to decide if Darius is a danger or not. Too early to tell. Simply can't WAIT to read the next chapter :) :).
CreatedInFyre7 chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
No, no, no, no, no-nonononononononononono. No. That is all I can say. Fenris is NOT allowed to leave Zevran, and that is final.
Anyways, now that we have that sorted, time for the review.
I don't know what you're talking about. I didn't find any spelling or grammatical readers, so I call this a win. Love this story! Can't WAIT to find out what happens next :D.
LaurieWren chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
Now I feel guilty for starting to like Darius...Zevran steps back in for a chapter and I remember why I liked them together in the first place. Well done. I'll be awaiting more.
CreatedInFyre7 chapter 5 . 8/9/2012
Ah, noo! Why is there not more! Pleaaaassseeee udate again soon!
Sara-hold-the-h chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
Didn't even know there was a sequel all ready. Very interesting story you have going here.
LaurieWren chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
I loved this whole chapter, but I think the flashback was my favorite. Darius was so lucky to have Vivian there to correct him or his kind heart would have been tainted like Hadriana's. Really heartbreaking that last paragraph. Kids aren't born with the prejudices of adults and Darius just knows he loves his best friend.
Misstress chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
interesting twist with darius ... where has he been after Leto got his markings and became Fenris? I imagine Danarius was not happy about the improper behaviour from darius to a slave ...