Reviews for MC Hammer Can't Touch This
ginkies chapter 1 . 3/25
This was freaking epic! I loved it so much! Awesome!
Faeriefyre16 chapter 1 . 1/5
I. Am. Cackling. I love it.
Servantatheart1 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Lol! Great idea and funny!
Emrisah chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Oh my lord, that was hilarious! *cracks up* Totally made my afternoon at work a hell of a lot better, and for that, I will be forever in your debt. *bows* Kudos!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Love it! So funny.
Asterisks chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Oh this was so much fun! I only wish it were longer.
skie89 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Actually, I would love to know what his bow thinks of him. Carry on, this is hilarious.
CreateAnInsaneWorld chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Oh my god! I love this. I nearly died laughing at this and I'm watching Thor right now and the scene with Hawkeye just started.

Poor Hawkeye! Despite it being a well you know a hammer, I can't blame the thing. Hawkeye is the best.

-Korey
A-Box-Of-Scraps chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Haha, this is completely hilarious! Love the idea of Clint's bow, and dMjilor... Whatever... The hammer...

Hehe.

Love it so much!
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
LOL! Absolutely hysterical. There were so many great lines, but this was one of my favorites: "Then, much to his incredible humiliation, he wonders what his bow thinks of him." :-D
Bakura From School chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Ha im not sorry. That was quite possibly just what I needed. I love you for writing this. I was absolutely brought to tears of laughter at the tone alone. This is def getting a fav from me. I can't even think of something to say I'm just still laughing.
Zoneperson chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Hahaha! I love it!
Avengerscrazygal chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Can u write a sequel about Tonys encounters?
DarkLux chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
This is... I wanna flail in delight, but another reviewer already did that, so I'll just stick with words and shouts of happiness and laughter because this was really, really good. I think I like this pairing now. At least as far as comical stories go.

But yeah! This is great, I love Clint's confusion. What drove me into reading this was actually the description, where everything is punctuated correctly but you have "1-time it all made sense kind of ." run-on and I liked that, haha.

Anyway, well done!
Brown hair and eyes chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
That's cool, crazy but very cool.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »