Reviews for 17 Revenge
HaleyAlex2013 chapter 15 . 3/19/2014
Emily kicking ass lol. Or falling down the stairs lol.
Kris298 chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
I loved this and I think it's perfect after the last story. The sprained wrist made me laugh out loud.

Oh, before I forget, didn't you hear about the new law that forbids you to stop writing? Breaks are okay but all out stopping...can't happen. It's for the better health of your readers ;)
Secrets For Sale chapter 15 . 8/2/2012
I'm sorry for not reviewing these few days, was busy with school work and watching Olympics .

So damn proud of Emily for saving Strauss! She really does have a big heart! And the conversation on Emily can't get up and out of the seat and car are cute. Henry gonna be spoil rotten by Emily, she love him so much! Glad to see Reid and Gideon are back again. Another fantastic story completed, good job! ;)
Daisyangel chapter 15 . 8/1/2012
I'm glad Reid and Gideon are building a friendship.
jaggedcharm chapter 15 . 7/30/2012
Enjoyed this installment in your Emily / JJ story. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.
Swishla chapter 15 . 7/30/2012
Nice way to wrap this one up. I really hope we get to see what Strauss does when she's back at work. Glad to see that Spencer got an ending with Gideon and that you didn't have him riding in to save the day. Surely JJ doesn't expect Emily to be calm and not over the top with Henry's first birthday! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us next.
Marijke S Bush chapter 15 . 7/30/2012
When's the next ARTheBard story?
Marijke chapter 15 . 7/30/2012
When's the next ARtheBard Story?
srhittson chapter 15 . 7/30/2012
love the story. Can't wait for Emily to get pregnant
DarXe chapter 15 . 7/30/2012
Loved the Wizard of Oz reference ... another favorite of mine. (I wonder how many movies in my collection are in your also?) :)

Looking forward to the next installment.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/30/2012
good
chawkchic chapter 15 . 7/29/2012
Brilliant! Your stories are addictive.
odunit chapter 15 . 7/29/2012
wooot! what's next? :)
Guest chapter 15 . 7/29/2012
Emily out of the field? Impossible! Plus Emily hates the media... Her as the media liason would just be weird... Still hope JJ will have the child Thanks for another great story! More please!
LoveAndMadness chapter 15 . 7/29/2012
Great ending! I hope your next story is all about pregnancy and awesome JJ / Emily time
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »