Reviews for Words For the Wicked
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
this is the sweetest thing ever! 3
Myathewolfeh chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I'm... I... I'm on a sugar high right now. That was just... pure fluffy goodness. *fangirling all over da place* X3
random anon chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
fruk fluff

"Wait, wasn't that the day we..." "Met." I've seen this before, 'love at first sight' and usually i dont like it much but somehow you managed to make it work...
and they weren't OOC but it was still cute and romantic

one thing- I think two of your stories, a fruk and an ameripan have been taken down...will you ever reupload them? [imalittleperv/shot] and will you ever consider writing more ameripan?
they were good...and in character too...
crazy YinYang writer7 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
this is sooo cute!
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Oh...that's adorable. I love stories like this, I think they're oh so sweet...and I think its how Francis would be. You know, loving Arthur for ages but never really thinking that Arthur loved him. So cute...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This is...:')
(Review fails to capture awesomeness of story)
Daemi Charonte chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
i literally said "aww..." while reading this. it was so cute and adorable and amazing and i love it! -
BrownEyedGurl33 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
This was...I have no words to express how much I loved this. The tears won't stop coming. ;; Don't ever stop writing this was too perfect ugh3
PaperChild chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Aww ! That was so sweet, you got me crying in front of my computer like an idiot T.T I loved this story, really, keep writing please !
gooblygook chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
That was amazing! Describes their relationship perfectly! And god do I love the whole Francis-isn't-really-a-whore thing! 3 Mostly because their is soooo much France hating. God I love the French bastard. :c
Anyway I hope to see more from you!