Reviews for Firebirds
PAUL DOURLET chapter 7 . 8/2
Love the ending of this chapter.
paul dourlet chapter 6 . 8/2
SUPERB.
paul dourlet chapter 3 . 8/1
Very good.
paul dourlet chapter 1 . 8/1
Very well written. One of the things that has driven me metaphorically crazy is that most writers do not get how gifted and brilliant a tactician Scott Summers is. He has one of the best tactical minds in the Marvel Universe.
PAUL DOURLET chapter 14 . 12/21/2015
GREAT STORY . DEAD ON PLOT.
PAUL DOURLET chapter 22 . 10/11/2015
THIS IS SUPERB. ITS LIKE CLAREMONT WHEN HE WAS AT HIS BEST.
Paul Dourlet chapter 10 . 9/29/2015
Wow, this is great ! You have nailed all the characters.I have rarely seen a better portrayal of how brilliant a tactical mind Scott Summers hasReally,really good -and I started reading the X Men in 1975.
Water-Soter chapter 32 . 7/11/2015
Oh wow! Thank you so much for writing this! I, like I'm sure a lot of fans, have been very dissatisfied with the way marvel has handled everything. Beginning with Schism and going from there. This is like balm to my soul. Painful, stinging and burning balm, but balm nonetheless. I love your ability to see all the angles, to place such humanity with your characters, not to mention keep them *in* character. This is the way AvX should have gone. Thank you so much for this jewel. I look forward to the next projects you decide to tackle. BTW, thank you for not making Hope as irrelevant as she has become in the comics. That twist about who she was, is a very interesting twist. I love Scott, he's my favorite character. I hope you write more about him and the entire Summers family!
Fibinaci chapter 32 . 2/24/2015
Awesome. Pure Awesome.

Someone on CBR recommended this and I burned through this in two days(so slow because i did need to report in at work).
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 32 . 2/20/2015
This is beautiful - though, if I have a quibble, it's that I'd have expected to see more of Nate Grey than I did. Don't get me wrong, I was pleased to see even a bit of him, but what with his connections to Cable, Scott, Jean, even Hope, after a fashion, and the facts that a) healing his powers is something I half expected Hope to do, b) at baseline, he's at least as powerful as a Phoenix Host (as a teen, he was estimated by Moira MacTaggert to be a match for the Dark Phoenix), c) he's got previous both on dimension travelling and precognition, I expected to see more of him.
Skyblaze chapter 32 . 1/21/2015
What a beautiful and moving story. Thank you so much for writing it. Much more satisfying than the canon events of the comic.
JashinPacifist chapter 32 . 8/23/2014
This is... Amazingly well-written and entertaining. Bravo.
Akurelus chapter 32 . 7/31/2014
Man this was such a good read! There isn't that many times where I read fanfiction better than the source material.
That Swedish Guy chapter 32 . 5/7/2014
This was, to say the least, an Epic read. If most comics were as good as this, i might actualy go back to reading them.

*Hat off*

That Swedish Guy
ellie chapter 32 . 3/22/2014
Wow..i love this story, it's so much better than the way things played out in the comics. I'll be looking forward to the sequel.