Reviews for Skywalker Ranch
starwarsisamazing chapter 13 . 2/23
I love it! This inspired me to begin writing a new fanfiction on Han and Leia. Thanks for the inspiration! Maybe you should make a sequel...
LenaLove95 chapter 13 . 3/4/2014
Now the wait for the next chapter begins :(
LenaLove95 chapter 6 . 3/3/2014
Falcon trotting around like a crazyA
LenaLove95 chapter 5 . 3/3/2014
Yay first kiss! Poor luke is so angsty
LenaLove95 chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
They're so cute with each other
LenaLove95 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
I'm already in love with this story
GloriousNightmare chapter 13 . 10/14/2013
SMH. Damn. Lost for words, but keep them coming. *blushing*
Claire1976 chapter 13 . 10/8/2013
Lol, this one should be renamed Skywalker Raunch! ;)

No one writes smut quite like you do. Great chapter and worth waiting for.
Lady Lisette chapter 13 . 10/7/2013
Great chapter! Romantic and very sexy too :P The whole talk about California seems to be like a foreboding event in the future, and will put a strain on their relationship.

Also at this point, since Han and Leia have become very intimate with each other, now would be a great time to bring out some more drama. Like say something from Han's past, which could lead to Anakin firing him, or at the least Anakin finds out and greatly disapproves the relationship. Or some tragedy could befall the Skywalker's...something that's subtly related to events in the movies and EU books. Just a suggestion. Again, great chapter :)
katarina97 chapter 13 . 10/6/2013
I was actually thinking about this story early today. I'm glad you updated. Keep up the wonderful work.
Lady Lisette chapter 12 . 10/4/2013
woo hoo! loving this story so far!

everything about it is just so perfect...dog named Chewy, Han's horse named Falcon, the ranch and all. And I LOVE how your write Leia, Luke, and Han. I sure hope everything works out okay for our favorite couple...maybe she'll give up college to be with him? I dunno.

Awesome story! :D
Guest chapter 12 . 9/16/2013
I seriously love this! Your character construction, the plot... everything! Besides, I'm gigglig like a preteen reading it and I'm 22! Could you updat it soon? I'd hate for it to become one of those abandoned fanfics...
jenny2412 chapter 12 . 8/18/2013
love the update! can't wait for chapter 13!
CSHL chapter 12 . 8/15/2013
Yet another great chapter! I was so excited to see another chapter that I really couldn't wait to read it! Sadly, at the time I was at my Grandma's house, so it wasn't exactly a good time to be reading, but I did finally get to read it, and now I'm finally reviewing!

Gosh I can't wait for the next chapter! The "ice cream" thing was absolutely adorable too. Plus I can't wait to see where the election goes!
onecelestialbeing chapter 12 . 8/13/2013