Reviews for Crash Bandicoot: Highschool
JumpButton chapter 11 . 2/13
I love your stuff please fuck my feet!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/26/2017
Update this pls
Jew chapter 11 . 11/6/2017
"Then Crash blew his load in my mouth"

Let me preface this with the fact that I actually read this as well as watching the BrenDaniel reading of it so I think I know what I'm talking about.

Honestly, Sonic High School was better than this and that was written by a 10 year old which says a lot about the kind of people that write these thinking they are some kind of genius Inestein. This is quite possibly the worst fanfiction I have ever read and everyday I thank God that it's over and pray that the author has died of a horrific heart failure, I hated every chapter of this fanfiction so much that my penis went back inside me and I'm now a woman. I would rather have Kevin Spacey put his hand in my prostate then read this trash ever again; as a newly made Christian mom I advise anyone reading to back away and close your kids eyes with a stapler so they never have to face the pain that I and countless overs have bared.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/25/2017
Hey. You. This is famous now. Look it up
Anonymous chapter 11 . 10/25/2017
Make more chapters already
Guest chapter 11 . 7/27/2017
Cortex is Nina's uncle not her father...
MM's The lost chapter 11 . 7/24/2017
Please come back
Guest chapter 3 . 7/12/2017
give us that next fucking chapter boi
alwaysdoubted chapter 11 . 1/9/2016
If your still here, and still can, please continue this story. It was really getting good
demyx chapter 11 . 12/5/2015
Cool chapter
Guest chapter 11 . 10/8/2015
Wonder what will happen next
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
It was a bright and day at wampa iland were crash cocco and Nina cortex were in class doing a teacher said that if you fail this test you will receive a very painful punishment and by law I got that right! later after crash and the rest of highschool classmates have completed their test the teacher shouted OK everyone pencil s down!everyone stopped except 's eyes were on him as crash's face began to redden the theacher shouted crash you know the rules! When a teacher gives you an order you you listen too them! OK crash since you soooo much attention why don't you give me your test I'm sure you are began to sweat staling to
give his test o the teach comes over to crash and snatches the test from crash's hands when she sees how poorly he did on the test she has a very angry look on her face she shouts march to the principal's office!When crash crash makes it in to he principal's office he notices the principal sitting on a chair with a wooden paddle in her 's heart crash's ears pricks up as the principal is glaring at Mr. Bandicoot you will be receiving your punishment starting now get over my knee! Mater or fact pull down trousers and your pants! There aint no way in h...As Crash begins to ! Don't make me lose my patients with you now pull down your trousers! Crash presses his lips together and began to pull down his trouser and his pants to his bend over my knee crash face reddens and bends over the principal's warning the hard wood hits crash's little bottom.A bright red paddle mark inprints on crash's bottom the bandicoot let's out a yelp another sharp that hits crash's bottom than another one than another one and another one instill the teenage bandicoot began to sob crash begged the principal to stop but the principal wasn't focus on what crash was saying she was more focus on crash's round bottom the principal was brutaly whooping him intill his backside turned scarlet red.A little past the point of scarlet red she gets off of the principal's knee with dried up tears on his you can go back to class have a great day the principal walks out of the office and goes back with a sore bottom.
TheBandicootKnight chapter 11 . 8/1/2014
Ooh thinks are heating up. I like this story a lot so far I just wish the chapters were longer. Great job so far keep up the awesome work. ;)
Guest chapter 11 . 2/15/2014
О.о
Jonathan chapter 10 . 1/19/2014
This story is one of my favorites. Update soon