Reviews for Crash Bandicoot: Highschool
Wonder what will happen next
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
It was a bright and day at wampa iland were crash cocco and Nina cortex were in class doing a teacher said that if you fail this test you will receive a very painful punishment and by law I got that right! later after crash and the rest of highschool classmates have completed their test the teacher shouted OK everyone pencil s down!everyone stopped except 's eyes were on him as crash's face began to redden the theacher shouted crash you know the rules! When a teacher gives you an order you you listen too them! OK crash since you soooo much attention why don't you give me your test I'm sure you are began to sweat staling to
give his test o the teach comes over to crash and snatches the test from crash's hands when she sees how poorly he did on the test she has a very angry look on her face she shouts march to the principal's office!When crash crash makes it in to he principal's office he notices the principal sitting on a chair with a wooden paddle in her 's heart crash's ears pricks up as the principal is glaring at Mr. Bandicoot you will be receiving your punishment starting now get over my knee! Mater or fact pull down trousers and your pants! There aint no way in h...As Crash begins to ! Don't make me lose my patients with you now pull down your trousers! Crash presses his lips together and began to pull down his trouser and his pants to his bend over my knee crash face reddens and bends over the principal's warning the hard wood hits crash's little bottom.A bright red paddle mark inprints on crash's bottom the bandicoot let's out a yelp another sharp that hits crash's bottom than another one than another one and another one instill the teenage bandicoot began to sob crash begged the principal to stop but the principal wasn't focus on what crash was saying she was more focus on crash's round bottom the principal was brutaly whooping him intill his backside turned scarlet red.A little past the point of scarlet red she gets off of the principal's knee with dried up tears on his you can go back to class have a great day the principal walks out of the office and goes back with a sore bottom.
TheGothamKnight chapter 11 . 8/1/2014
Ooh thinks are heating up. I like this story a lot so far I just wish the chapters were longer. Great job so far keep up the awesome work. ;)
Guest chapter 11 . 2/15/2014
Jonathan chapter 10 . 1/19/2014
This story is one of my favorites. Update soon
MeGhaN GaRdNeR chapter 10 . 1/7/2014
Great chapter!
alwaysdoubted chapter 10 . 1/5/2014
Nice to see another update for this story. Really has developed well
Guest chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
crunch is the adopted brother
FireRex chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Hi! I am not a native American, I'm from Russia. I loved your story for the Crash Bandicoot. Though the English I tight. I would like to translate your fanfic on the Russian language, if you do not mind.
If you want to contact me, here's a link to my profile: /authors/Турок
Click on "Послать личное сообщение" and write. You'll be glad to answer. )
MeGhaN GaRdNeR chapter 8 . 11/23/2013
Hopefully you will finish this!
Jonte999770 chapter 8 . 7/28/2013
This is really awsome. I just went to bed and now. i did dream of it xD. It was realy awsome. Once in the time
if i can animate. i will animate this
alwaysdoubted chapter 8 . 7/18/2013
It's almost here. Can't wait for the big finish
alwaysdoubted chapter 7 . 6/22/2013
These last 2 chapters have been worth the wait. Can't wait to see what develops
alwaysdoubted chapter 6 . 6/21/2013
Great to see an update from you
isuckyay chapter 6 . 6/21/2013
Wow, nice chapter bro. And yes indeed, this is your best chapter. Thanks for using a part of my idea for this chapter.