Reviews for New Moon
This is a great story, very enjoyable. Please update soon.
The story is great. Your French is good but sometimes doesn't make any sense. And never translate word for word it just gets ridiculous.
Shadowpletlove chapter 62 . 1/9
Plz finish
YokaiAngel chapter 62 . 11/29/2017
brilliant!~~~~~~~
Izi Wilson chapter 62 . 7/21/2017
I've read this in about 2 days, and it is one of THE most amazing fanfics I have ever read! Seriously, I knew there would be Scott is a born werewolf, but his father being one too?

I was really hoping Melissa would be a werewolf, but oh well! I really hope Scott and Harold can have a run together, just to experience father-son time XD

Everything about this story: Perfection! Perfection! Perfection!
Beresia chapter 62 . 4/27/2017
Hello I am French and I love your fanfiction and I hope you will publish another chapter !
SamReid chapter 62 . 3/8/2017
This is a great story! Seeing as you were able to update it since you started 4 years ago, I am positive that you will not leave your readers hanging and finish this story. Take your time and thank you for all your efforts!
Scotty chapter 62 . 2/11/2017
Hey man, Plz continue this! I cannot wait to see Scott in all his savage glory!
zombiekins5948 chapter 62 . 2/6/2017
I hope Scott kills the enemy. I want to see blood and gore because of what the Argents done except for Allison
Sikairi chapter 62 . 12/31/2016
This story is awesome
GFM chapter 62 . 11/21/2016
when will you update another chapter? i've read this story more than a couple times and it's still making me curious
oddlylovingdreams chapter 62 . 10/25/2016
This has to be the best story I have ever read. Kept me on the edge of my seat very chapter. And shit is about to go down. Please update soon.
Nina-Chan202 chapter 62 . 9/25/2016
damnit.. Ur story is really killing me Q-Q its so damn sad but also so freaking exciting ..I read through the story in ...2 days (that shows how much I got caught up in it xD ) ...And pls dont let me or the other readers suffer too long Q-Q I need to find out what happens with Scott! Hes on the edge of turning into ..yeah what Allisons grandfather wants him to be... I NEED to know if he gets himself together again.. or if hes turning into Dark! Scott (which would be freaking interesting and fascinating too! )
Guest chapter 62 . 9/22/2016
This is really good you need to update this soon need to find out what had happened
bloodamber chapter 62 . 9/5/2016
Shit is gonna get real! I want Scott to kill Gerard in some horrible painful way but I really hope he doesn't do something he will regret and that Stiles can help him get through some of his grief since he understands what it is like to lose a parent.
Can't wait for the next update :)