Reviews for New Moon
Guest chapter 61 . 6h
Please write another chapter! I'm very curious on how will Scott reacts to his mother's death and Peter's plans!
cisco5428 chapter 61 . 5/2
hope u update again love this story
Please make another chapter and maybe consider making Scott's true alpha come out imagine how speciel he will be
Good story
Dude update it's been like 5 months
Miley chapter 1 . 1/11
If you never updated this, I'm going to kill myself. I was at the best part, and suddenly no more chapters. This is not fair
honeybun37876 chapter 61 . 12/30/2015
please update soon I want to know what will happen next? how will scott react to losing his mom? hope you update soon please thank you
maryk981 chapter 61 . 12/11/2015
Update please
ima chapter 61 . 10/15/2015
please update the story as soon as possible
Guest chapter 61 . 10/12/2015
This is great but u have to update sooner! Please i want to know how scott reacts.
BloodMoon chapter 61 . 10/9/2015
Ahhww, so sad... :(
But still a very good story
And You Are Right, she kind of
Had to die...
Please Update soon!
I am so excited to read the next chapter :)
1983Sarah chapter 61 . 10/6/2015
So sad that Melissa had to die. I understand the reasons but it does make me sad since she is so key to Scott's life. But losing her will make a big impression on him too, which can drive the story forward.
Guest chapter 61 . 10/5/2015
Jesus Christ, haven't been checking TW section and saw this work. Last time I saw this was 2years back, so glad to see you still investing your effort in this. Great effort, nothing short of perfection. Hope you continue to keep this story going! :)
bloodamber chapter 61 . 10/4/2015
Nooo not Melissa :( I had a feeling she was destined to die especially with all the close calls she keeps having. Scott isn't going to take this well, maybe go all revenge crazy? Gerard eats to eat a bullet seriously he is the worst and deserves pain. Lots of pain.
Of Alphas and Airbenders chapter 61 . 10/4/2015
I literally have no words right now. Definitely crying though. Although it did freak me out when waiting so long for the next update, I'm estatic that you didn't abandon this incredible story. I don't think I'll be able to think straight for a while, but at least the lack of focus can hold me over until the next chapter.
siriusliashley chapter 61 . 10/4/2015
I am enjoying this story very much I like how it's your world now and we don't know what's gong to happen next eagerly anticipating the next chapter!