Reviews for New Moon
Izi Wilson chapter 62 . 7/21
I've read this in about 2 days, and it is one of THE most amazing fanfics I have ever read! Seriously, I knew there would be Scott is a born werewolf, but his father being one too?

I was really hoping Melissa would be a werewolf, but oh well! I really hope Scott and Harold can have a run together, just to experience father-son time XD

Everything about this story: Perfection! Perfection! Perfection!
Beresia chapter 62 . 4/27
Hello I am French and I love your fanfiction and I hope you will publish another chapter !
SamReid chapter 62 . 3/8
This is a great story! Seeing as you were able to update it since you started 4 years ago, I am positive that you will not leave your readers hanging and finish this story. Take your time and thank you for all your efforts!
Scotty chapter 62 . 2/11
Hey man, Plz continue this! I cannot wait to see Scott in all his savage glory!
zombiekins5948 chapter 62 . 2/6
I hope Scott kills the enemy. I want to see blood and gore because of what the Argents done except for Allison
Sikairi chapter 62 . 12/31/2016
This story is awesome
GFM chapter 62 . 11/21/2016
when will you update another chapter? i've read this story more than a couple times and it's still making me curious
blue-queen19 chapter 62 . 10/25/2016
This has to be the best story I have ever read. Kept me on the edge of my seat very chapter. And shit is about to go down. Please update soon.
Nina-Chan202 chapter 62 . 9/25/2016
damnit.. Ur story is really killing me Q-Q its so damn sad but also so freaking exciting ..I read through the story in ...2 days (that shows how much I got caught up in it xD ) ...And pls dont let me or the other readers suffer too long Q-Q I need to find out what happens with Scott! Hes on the edge of turning into ..yeah what Allisons grandfather wants him to be... I NEED to know if he gets himself together again.. or if hes turning into Dark! Scott (which would be freaking interesting and fascinating too! )
Guest chapter 62 . 9/22/2016
This is really good you need to update this soon need to find out what had happened
bloodamber chapter 62 . 9/5/2016
Shit is gonna get real! I want Scott to kill Gerard in some horrible painful way but I really hope he doesn't do something he will regret and that Stiles can help him get through some of his grief since he understands what it is like to lose a parent.
Can't wait for the next update :)
Guest chapter 62 . 8/30/2016
Please, update it soon, what will hapoen ro scott?, i mean is he killing someine?
Veronica chapter 62 . 8/20/2016
Wooohoooo best day ever! Love your fic and this really made my whole day, even if the chapter was sad and dark.
emelie0204 chapter 62 . 8/20/2016
This is one of my favourite stories this one and another one called "new alpha in town" but i am so happy that you updated i hope you update again soon. i have read this whole thing like 50 times please don't stop
Of Alphas and Airbenders chapter 62 . 8/20/2016
God! This is KILLING ME! Not at all looking foward to another character death, but hey, do what you gotta do. I won't lie, you had me real scared with your hiatus, but I have faith that you will finish this story. I'll pull out all the patience I can muster in order to wait for the next chapter, because I REALLY like where this is going. Until then, keep up the awesome work!