Reviews for Find Your Way Home
Hannah chapter 20 . 6/23
Good story!
I like the relation ship between those two
You definitly need to make more!
(Sorry if my English is bad, I'm Dutch that's why.
batiluca27 chapter 20 . 6/11
jajajaja buena excusa de damian para tratar mal a su hermano fue buena trama
WonderStarLord chapter 20 . 6/7
ADORABLE!
XxgirlblunderxX chapter 20 . 2/27
Oh please update soon...or was that it...idk...i dont read the authors notes...hehe...UPDATE¬°
XxgirlblunderxX chapter 14 . 2/26
Tt... ... ... i have no comment...besides the fact...that i havent felt this...emotional...over a fic in months...
Cartlin chapter 16 . 1/20
Dami's 10! Telling people they "hate you" is a weekly thing for adolescents and teens! It's nothing he should be made to feel guilty about. And Dick should be young enough to remember that. Especially with all the fights and the estrangements he had with Bruce!
Cartlin chapter 15 . 1/20
So suddenly everything is fine? Nothing is wrong between them?! That's total BS. You resolved it WAY too easily. That needed a MUCH messier confrontation. MUCH, MUCH messier.
IzXaRose chapter 20 . 1/1
I really like this, I like that u pointed out Dami's fear of abandonment/being alone
Lava chapter 20 . 12/25/2015
awww...sooo cuuteee
Cartlin chapter 14 . 11/9/2015
Now you've let Grayson be forgiven with no consequences for his actions. Like Dick did NOTHING wrong, when he was at fault for EVERYTHING. He reminds me of Bruce when he gave Jason the position of Robin. Using something he had no right to AT ALL, after FIRING Dick, he used the nickname Dick's MOTHER gave him, to get himself a new son, yet was astonished that Dick was nothing but resentful of Jason.
Cartlin chapter 13 . 11/9/2015
He abandoned a kid with MASSIVE abandonment and self-worth issues, and kept himself out of contact the whole time, yet wants to come back and act like he did nothing WRONG? That Damian's the irrational one? WTF, your Dick is worse then BRUCE.
musicalgirl4474 chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
very very cute story! (Loved the toast story at the end)
Poopfeast42 chapter 20 . 3/14/2015
I have a toaster exactly like that. The frozen setting, the bagel setting, the fancy timer, the lack of a thing you push down, the slowly sinking into the toaster, it even has a button that lets you check your toast by making it slide out and back in. What it lacks, however, is a large knob that lets you light it on fire. Or maybe I haven't found it yet?
velvetcheshire chapter 20 . 11/21/2014
I loved this story! All about it! The bonding between the brothers and between father and son... Man, I love Batman Damian so much!
Punktchen chapter 20 . 6/14/2014
Such a cute story, thank you very much! I found it very realistic that things between Dick and Damian were not easily fixeable, that sometimes regaining trust takes more than just a quick glossing over the surface of the problem.
Thank you! Many blessings!