Reviews for Find Your Way Home
LOVE THIS SO MUCH OMG
BanannaSlapz517 chapter 20 . 2/21
This was a good fluffy story
Sealure chapter 20 . 2/14
Yes, toasters like this exist. I own one. Still don't know how the blasted thing works. I have never caught it on fire, though. I've burnt plenty of stuff to a crisp in it, but have-so far-managed to avoid burning the kitchen down, thank God.
grayson4life chapter 20 . 1/3
its kind of pathetic cuz the only thing i know how to make is toast ... well at least im only 14 and not 20 something...
Hannah chapter 20 . 6/23/2016
Good story!
I like the relation ship between those two
You definitly need to make more!
(Sorry if my English is bad, I'm Dutch that's why.
batiluca27 chapter 20 . 6/11/2016
jajajaja buena excusa de damian para tratar mal a su hermano fue buena trama
WonderStarLord chapter 20 . 6/7/2016
ADORABLE!
XxgirlblunderxX chapter 20 . 2/27/2016
Oh please update soon...or was that it...idk...i dont read the authors notes...hehe...UPDATE¬°
XxgirlblunderxX chapter 14 . 2/26/2016
Tt... ... ... i have no comment...besides the fact...that i havent felt this...emotional...over a fic in months...
Cartlin chapter 16 . 1/20/2016
Dami's 10! Telling people they "hate you" is a weekly thing for adolescents and teens! It's nothing he should be made to feel guilty about. And Dick should be young enough to remember that. Especially with all the fights and the estrangements he had with Bruce!
Cartlin chapter 15 . 1/20/2016
So suddenly everything is fine? Nothing is wrong between them?! That's total BS. You resolved it WAY too easily. That needed a MUCH messier confrontation. MUCH, MUCH messier.
RedCeleste chapter 20 . 1/1/2016
I really like this, I like that u pointed out Dami's fear of abandonment/being alone
Lava chapter 20 . 12/25/2015
awww...sooo cuuteee
Cartlin chapter 14 . 11/9/2015
Now you've let Grayson be forgiven with no consequences for his actions. Like Dick did NOTHING wrong, when he was at fault for EVERYTHING. He reminds me of Bruce when he gave Jason the position of Robin. Using something he had no right to AT ALL, after FIRING Dick, he used the nickname Dick's MOTHER gave him, to get himself a new son, yet was astonished that Dick was nothing but resentful of Jason.
Cartlin chapter 13 . 11/9/2015
He abandoned a kid with MASSIVE abandonment and self-worth issues, and kept himself out of contact the whole time, yet wants to come back and act like he did nothing WRONG? That Damian's the irrational one? WTF, your Dick is worse then BRUCE.