Reviews for Find Your Way Home
Poopfeast42 chapter 20 . 3/14
I have a toaster exactly like that. The frozen setting, the bagel setting, the fancy timer, the lack of a thing you push down, the slowly sinking into the toaster, it even has a button that lets you check your toast by making it slide out and back in. What it lacks, however, is a large knob that lets you light it on fire. Or maybe I haven't found it yet?
velvetcheshire chapter 20 . 11/21/2014
I loved this story! All about it! The bonding between the brothers and between father and son... Man, I love Batman Damian so much!
Punktchen chapter 20 . 6/14/2014
Such a cute story, thank you very much! I found it very realistic that things between Dick and Damian were not easily fixeable, that sometimes regaining trust takes more than just a quick glossing over the surface of the problem.
Thank you! Many blessings!
littlemsstrawberry chapter 20 . 4/12/2014
LOVE IT. This is good
AmaranthineSolis chapter 20 . 2/12/2014
Toast. Perfect way to end it. Ha!
AmaranthineSolis chapter 19 . 2/12/2014
Ha! Dick tricking Dami into spilling his guts in arabic was was hilarious! I was laughing so much!
Sylvator chapter 20 . 3/1/2013
Thank you! This story...breathtaking. I couldnt tear my attention elsewhere for a second. Im not too sure about dick's character , but youve done damians perfectly. It was definitely worth it to read. Keep it up.
Pokerfacedcat chapter 20 . 1/28/2013
I read it all! and I enjoyed it very much
Pokerfacedcat chapter 7 . 1/27/2013
aww the last line killed me, LOOOOOOVE IT
Pokerfacedcat chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
I loved what you did in the beginning and well what youve been doing, loooooooved it
Pokerfacedcat chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
hey ya, simply amazing, I cant wait to read the rest :)
Guest chapter 20 . 1/15/2013
Really good story. The whole thing made me laugh. :)
Guest chapter 20 . 12/12/2012
Me temo que me gustó más el anterior, éste tiene un lindo humor pero temo que no la gracia y toque especial que le diste en el capitulo anterior. aún así buen trabajo y gracias por la historia.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/12/2012
¡El mejor! sin duda un gran capítulo en especial el engaño de Dick y la reacción de Damian. ¡Excelente!
Harley Eve chapter 20 . 12/8/2012
...I loved this. XD Grayson: second in line for the cowl, can't work a fancy toaster.

What does this prove? Alfred is a boss. XD