Reviews for Bleed Into One
farmgirl1964 chapter 7 . 10/11/2012
This story was awesome! Loved it. On to the next ...
Lilly B chapter 7 . 8/21/2012
Oh my god! I'm freaking out! You can't end it like that! Hehe! I hope this wasn't the end of the story...I don't think I could bare it! Especially is a hiatus is coming! Please tell me there is a least another chapter!

Great couple chapters though! I love how you write John and Sam as such a great team! And I really liked the twists you put into this one! Great job on the story!
wolfmusic218 chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
Wow...just...wow.

I have really enjoyed following these stories and hope you'll continue with them when you get the time. I know I'll miss Sam and her interaction with the TM.

The sign of a good writer, to me, is when you get to the end of a story and you are either pissed or sad or *something* when there isn't more. Mine was sadness this time. I would have *loved* if you'd continued the final scene just a little bit more...but I understand why you didn't. Still...*grrr* I've been rooting for a clinch between Sam & Reese from the beginning and not something forced or for the job, but because they both wanted it. Maybe if you continue, you could throw one in for me, your biggest fan? ;)

Anyway...thank you for the great stories. I've enjoyed them quite a lot. Good luck with your project! If it's a writing project, I know you'll be a success! :)
lionsat chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
Oh I loved that line"Will you let me keep you?" And John closed the door. Swoon. Nice.
Setoglomper chapter 7 . 8/18/2012
Aww, I'm gonna miss Sam's adventures while you're on your brief hiatus. Have fun working on your other project in the meantime!
Lilly B chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
Oooh...cliffhanger! I can't wait to read more!
Setoglomper chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
Ruh roh! Either Callie is in serious danger right now...or Sam's gonna get in a boatload of trouble!

Can't wait for more! :D
Ceu Praca chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
I like Sam's personality, and her descriptions of John. You also portray John pretty well, and Callie is just adorable. I'm definitely waiting eagerly for the next chapter. :)
SailorChronos1 chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
This is getting more and more interesting. Who would want to kill a little girl who is already ill? I have a feeling there's more to what is going on, so can't wait to see the next instalment!
lionsassy chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
This is really nice. I like how Sam is coping with the hangover and wondering about John, and keeping watch over Callie. Looking forward for the rest.
Lilly B chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
Great chapter! I really like Calli...Hopefully they catch true bad guy before she gets hurt ;)
wolfmusic218 chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
Heartbreaking and tragic and funny all rolled into one. Brilliant. I really think you nailed John here. He wouldn't *quite* know what to do, but he'd try anyway.

The last two lines? *happy sigh* That was a vow if I've ever read one.

You know how much I adore Sam & think they're just perfect together...even if only one of them knows it. I think, though...that maybe John's finally getting a clue. ;)
Lilly B chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
Awww...I'm heartbroken over here. Poor Sam :(
wolfmusic218 chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
i"I would have worn a short skirt if I knew I was supposed to try and take things away from you," Sam grinned./i

My favorite line. She's so beautifully snarky with him. He wouldn't take it from anyone else...except maybe Finch. LOL I can just see John rolling his eyes at her.

Can't wait for more!
Lilly B chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
Hmmm...interesting. I can't wait to see where you take the story!