Reviews for The Sisterhood of PCA
TashWinter chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
Love it please update soon! Oh and are Logan and Zoey going to get together in this story?
Post urself chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
Quinn and logan r my fav zoey 101 couple evey. I am so glad they like each other in ur story! Plz update make chapters alittle longer!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
More plz!
Steering the Stars chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
So, I'm guessing this is Quinn/Logan. Love the way Quinn chooses Mark, wish she actually liked Logan from the start in the real series.
Nice writing style, but if possible write longer chapters. Anyway, update soon.
amehakay chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
Cute :)
irshgirl chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
So happy to find some new Zoey in my mail and thank you for the super sweet shout out ! You know I love our talks too !
Quogan interaction to get me going and make me smile - though the scene was short , I already felt like that was the real Logan that was talking to Quinn and it was cute how she couldn't resist the temptation of reading his note and he made her laugh . Logan has caught her eye and dying to see what happens next between them !
Girl talk at the lunch table gotta love it ! Boy crazy Nicole had me shaking my head as she ifs off and running about James already - I am actually curious about how Nicole and James would change if they were together . Would she be less annoying ? Would he be less boring ?
The best part was the girls getting Quinn to admit about Logan only to have Lola and Zoey tell her he was this player and warn her off of him. I love how she defended Logan yet turned around and lied about liking Mark because of the pressure -ugh ! Boring Mark Del Figgalo !
Lola to the matchmaking ! This sounds like trouble with a captital T and cant wait for more !
I'm afraid Quinn might wind up in a mess ! This was a super fun chapter and dying to see what is to come !
Can I hope for an epic mess of fun and romance as Quinn gets embroiled with Logan and Mark ?
Loved it !
Boris Yeltsin chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
Very cool update. LOL with Nicole.
YaleAceBella12 chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
Please write more...
dream-big-101 chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Please update soon
ZCLQLVM167 chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
Wow neat idea. I love this. Update soon please.
molly.watson chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
love it can u make another chapter
molly.watson chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
amazing really good loved it
sam-s9211 chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
cute:) i love the sisterhood:)) this sounds like it'll be interesting.
YaleAceBella12 chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
Please write more... What is a story banner? I will try to make one if you can tell what it is?

Bella