Reviews for Life of a Not So Average Toon
randomg1rl chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Please bring back your Toontown horror stories, they were AWESOME! :)
LoveYourLife12 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I think I may have added you, but then you deleted me. I was a maroon cat, obviously named KitKat.
Blue-Frosty chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
c: I remember playing ToonTown. I sometimes wish I could go back it time, to when I was a little kid. To when I was laying in my room, watching Disney, and constantly saw the add. I asked my mum if I could download it, she said sure. Remember that little intro that showed sellbot HQ and two toons, one girl and one boy? back before the backpacks, glasses, shoes, hair things stuff came around? Anyways, right after it got downloaded my mom had to go to work on the computer. I complained that I only had THREE days to play. But nonetheless, I got off and let her work. My three days ran out too quickly, making me make another account. Then That also ran out. My mum found me making my third account and then we made that account a member.

That was when I was like, 8. I'm now 16 and I still love the game. I listen to the sounds before I fall asleep when I'm depressed about life. It comforts me. Isn't that weird?
hihihi chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Thnx for posting this again! :3 I can relate to this story because i have been on tt for 6-7 years and made some really good friends :) I have also had too many to count really random dreams about tt including exploding red elephants in goofys gag shop XD! I agree that toons ditching u in battles just because u have less laff than them is mean and p*sses me off..

I really like this story because it's just so good :)

hihihi XD
TheDeadlyChaser chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Awesome story! :3 Unfortunately I've been in the place of your friend Bubba, which was a HUGE mistake A But I really like this. Good work!
Herpin-and-Derpin chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Aww, I'm sorry about Vanilla.. I can totally relate to that. I had a friend, Noodle Hamstercorn I believe? She didn't go on for about two years, and she suddenly logged back on. When I teleported to her I found that I had be replaced...

Anyway, about the story. I personally think it is very well written. It seemed to drone on a little bit in a few parts, but since I sould relate to the story so much, it wasn't much of a problem for me.
I hope to see another chapter from you in the near future, Kizziefoshnizzie! :)