Reviews for Starting Over
Guest chapter 7 . 1/10/2014
why make it seem like she would end up wit lucas dats horrible!
Fenrisulven13 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I was just re reading this fic and :
"Mark sat on the edge of a rock field, trying to pull himself together. He should have refused Taylor when he ordered him to outpost nine, he should have stayed and fought for Maddy….but now…." Mark DIDN'T abandon her at all he was forced away?
Fenrisulven13 chapter 7 . 5/8/2013
Ok Lucas keeps ingratiating himself with Maddy and though he does not seem to be insane anymore(apearances may be decieving) he is clearly just taking advantage off her emotional and general mental instability for his own gains yet again Heis a real creep no matter how he may have "changed"!
And then there this "Anna Church" who seem to have poped out off nowhere to wreck Mark as Lucas is wrecking Maddy though Lucas is being more subtle but what he's did to her was little more then rape (a mental as well as physical)!
And I do NOT believe Mark would cheat on her either( though HE BETTER GET HIS ACT TOGETHER unless he wants Lucas to sink his claws even deeper) and Jim Shannon acting like some "draconian tyrant" is completely out out off his character, Freak out? DEFINITELY! Overreact? Some but NEVER to such an extent punching Mark most likely bot NOT lock Maddy in her room and have "fights" so bad she have a misscarriage(physical abuse?)!
And I doubt very much the colony would allow a carno a suposedly at LEAST 15 foot predator inside or anywhere near Terra Nova!

I will be waiting inpatiently for uppdates!
savirose23 chapter 7 . 4/27/2013
Okay you had plenty of time to continue-I'm waiting to see what you or where you are going with this.
Fenrisulven13 chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
Well written I sadly have to say I dont much like that Maddy willingly went with Lucas!
But Ill check for uppdates to se if this have a happy ending at least!
Really sad story and I DO hope its a Mark and Maddy kind off ending!
meggy chapter 7 . 11/20/2012
omg ! i super love it ! i really hope you can finish it plllllssss :D
savirose23 chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
Preview one please. Lets where you can go with this.
NicoleTheresa1 chapter 7 . 9/25/2012
oh my goodness, aside from some grammatical errors and spelling this was a great chapter and I look forward to reading more
Smiley chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
Love love your story. Please please update soon! I have to know what happens!
NicoleTheresa1 chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
okay please update. the preview is a massive cliff hanger. good story
SAVIROSE23 chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
PLEEEEZE! I've been waiting for the next chapters on pins and needles. Please continue soon!
AWarCommence chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
Love the new chapter, please write more soon!
sugarplum505 chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
Great chapter! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
I cant wait
savirose23 chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
I've been following every chapter that you have written in this story line. Lucas-can't imagine him being so human like and not so psycho. Wanting to know why he had to leave her. Does she have any feelings for Lucas? And Mark and Taylor reaction to her carrying a Taylor. YES...Please continue.