Reviews for All Nightmare Long
DearHart chapter 11 . 10/28/2013
Hey! I know I'm totally late but I LOVED THIS STORY SO MUCH! Thank u thank u! 333
What You See in the Shadows chapter 11 . 9/13/2012
Nice ending for a wonderful story. Sad to see it end but I see you have another started so I won't mourn too much ;)
Zinfer chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
This is good stuff :D I like how u keep the story up to date with the season, but also keep the boys in their original character from the first 5 seasons. Sometimes I feel like the last 2 seasons kinda changed them. Anyhows, I shall continue reading now
BranchSuper chapter 11 . 9/1/2012
That's right, dwell on the ones you could save, not the ones you couldn't.

Very good story. I enjoyed it very much. I'll keep an eye out for your next one!
SPN Mum chapter 11 . 9/1/2012
Awww, sorry it's over, especially with that 'Jason ending'. lol I wanted Sam and Dean to have finished it for good. At least the three teens survived, and Alison too. I'm also glad the boys weren't hurt worse, cause that old lady was a bitch! She could have done a lot worse! O.o I hope the town will be left alone, at least for another hundred years.

I would love to see more stories from you. I always enjoy them. :)
missingmikey chapter 11 . 9/1/2012
A really great job! Loved the story.
Colby's girl chapter 11 . 9/1/2012
Loved the story! It had a good amount of action but also plenty of h/c between the brothers. Good job!
BranchSuper chapter 10 . 8/30/2012
Very unexpected turn of events - did not see that coming. Mrs. Deamonn, ghost dreamwalker. New hunt...
What You See in the Shadows chapter 10 . 8/30/2012
Wow, federal law, really? Sure dont want to go to prison... NIce chapter, but do you really need to make me feel sorry for the bad guy? I hate being conflicted. Nicely done, though. Looking forward to more.
Colby's girl chapter 10 . 8/29/2012
Great chapter!
SPN Mum chapter 10 . 8/29/2012
Argh! Spirits who want revenge on people who had nothing to do with the 'original transgression' really annoy me! Dean was lucky he managed to get the lady to see reason, even if it is only for a short time. Now they have to find her bones and take care of them, before she gets angry enough to strike again. I hope they manage to do it quickly.
BranchSuper chapter 9 . 8/25/2012
Definitely the key! Good chapter.
What You See in the Shadows chapter 9 . 8/23/2012
The site wont let me sign in but I wanted to leave you a review to say that this story just keeps getting better. Still dont know whats going on but I cant wait to find out.
-What You See In The Shadows
SPN Mum chapter 9 . 8/23/2012
Oh that really sucks! Poor Amanda! Only three teens left now. I really hope this dreamwalk will work this time. Sam has 'played' in dreamland before, so I hope he remembers how he did it, and can be a superman again. Maybe they need to defeat the woman in the dreamland first? Then they can take care of her remains...
What You See in the Shadows chapter 8 . 8/22/2012
Knew it wasn't over, but now I'm trying to figure out why it's not over. Very intriguing, but I'm used to that by now with you. Very nicely done. PLease update soon.