Reviews for Another Sad Statistic
maritinkerbell chapter 1 . 2/7
I like the twist! Magic is something of an equalizer, so it's entirely possible for the wife to be the abusive spouse, and Ron seems more the type to stay in a bad relationship than Hermione...
TimeLordLucario chapter 1 . 1/25
I thought that hermione would be the victim. Masterfully done. Bravo!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Sad twist (especially since if it had been the other way around, Hermione would have had a different example of the Muggle world).

But it happens to men, it really does.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
That's exactly how I imagine Ron/Hermione marriare.
Jedipilot24 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Sadly, yes; this is exactly how a Ron/Hermione marriage would end up.
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
very insightful
sarah-rose76646 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Lmaoooooo. Hermione killed & Abused Ron? That's classic. Seriously, I should be appalled and depressed about it, but it's so damn funny. Hahahahah!
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Though this is a sad subject, I love the view you gave to it. Hermione as the aggressor really is likely, though most stories I've read go about the other way.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Different from the usual.
TNM-Writer chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
RON! Why?! *bursts into pathetic sobs at the death of favorite HP character*
Flutterbytink chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I find it interesting that is was Ron who died in the domestic dispute instead of Hermoine. Violence goes both ways but so many times when the men are being attacked their stories aren't told.
Toby860 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
wow from the way the books are set up i totally expected this story to go the other way.
Jannafrancine chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I don't know why J.K thought it was a good idea to have Harry date and/or marry one of his stalkers. If he had to be with one why not Colin or another muggle born at least they would perhaps understand him better than Ginny ever could. As for marrying Hermione and Ron off, fighting DOESN'T always mean there is UST happening most time it JUST means that you DON'T get along! I believe J.K.'s ending is going to lead to yet another generation growing up with unrealistic standards for relationships and perhaps more abuse because people will try to make disasterious and/or destructive relationships work instead of cutting their losses and moving on. Of course that is just my opinion feel free to disagree with me.
dragon-game chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Good story.
I'm not sure how, but I did see your twist coming.
It is unusual, but believable.
MelodyPotterSnape chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Love how you made Ron the victim.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »