Reviews for Another Sad Statistic
manapohaku2 chapter 1 . 11/22
Hermione is just that bitchy.
a5n8g8e2l4a chapter 1 . 8/29
I liked this. In the books, Hermione struck me as the one who tended to be the aggressor in a lot of the conflicts, particularly in HBP.

And as some one whose aunt is verbally and emotionally abusive, I know that female abusers are out there. Unfortunately, her ex-husband got stuck with a lot of the blame when she divorced him, because society thinks that guys can't be victims of abuse. Which is total BS, abusers can be male or female and their victims can be either gender too!
Itachi's apprentice chapter 1 . 8/1
Yeah, that what I imagine would happened. Great work.
Shae Vizla chapter 1 . 5/20
Sad but credible story. Hermione had always had a volatile temper and don't easily accept she can be wrong, and Ron was used to a bossy mother. They took more time fighting that agreed on something in the books. And in a society that go backward for a lot of things and there people live longer, it's not a surprise that divorce is not an easy options. I think Rose and Hugo would have prefered to have their father alive and their mother not in prison and divorced even if it make their life harder.

I don't think Harry had a better marriage, because Ginny loved the BWL first and he would never really know if she love just Harry. I have the feeling she was the easier choice because he wouldn't be never sure with anybody else too and he loved her family.
maritinkerbell chapter 1 . 2/7
I like the twist! Magic is something of an equalizer, so it's entirely possible for the wife to be the abusive spouse, and Ron seems more the type to stay in a bad relationship than Hermione...
TimeLordLucario chapter 1 . 1/25
I thought that hermione would be the victim. Masterfully done. Bravo!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Sad twist (especially since if it had been the other way around, Hermione would have had a different example of the Muggle world).

But it happens to men, it really does.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
That's exactly how I imagine Ron/Hermione marriare.
Jedipilot24 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Sadly, yes; this is exactly how a Ron/Hermione marriage would end up.
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
very insightful
sarah-rose76646 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Lmaoooooo. Hermione killed & Abused Ron? That's classic. Seriously, I should be appalled and depressed about it, but it's so damn funny. Hahahahah!
starlighttauriel chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Though this is a sad subject, I love the view you gave to it. Hermione as the aggressor really is likely, though most stories I've read go about the other way.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Different from the usual.
TNM-Writer chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
RON! Why?! *bursts into pathetic sobs at the death of favorite HP character*
Flutterbytink chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I find it interesting that is was Ron who died in the domestic dispute instead of Hermoine. Violence goes both ways but so many times when the men are being attacked their stories aren't told.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »