Reviews for Look Into My Eyes
Eiena Hitori chapter 1 . 2/7
this is the first eona and ido fanfic ive read,and i am so glad theres people out there who ship eona and ido, please keep writing:)
What! Why dyou end it right there! Please update soon!
Empress Gypsy chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Tell me what choice it was! That was such an amazing story!
Katee chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
More chapters this was just getting good!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
oooooooooooooh nooooo clifhanger! please continue this!
justxmex24 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Please continue thanks for the cliff hanger
PoisonEcarlate chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Oh please ! Update soon ! I need to read the suite !
SmileyApollo1 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Please, please please update!
SmileyApollo1 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Continuee! :D This is interesting! xD In a good way
Tsarker chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Hi! I thought this story was great! To be honest, I skimmed through your other one, and I definitely think this deserves all acclaim. I think you wrote as Ido's character perfectly, in fact I felt like I was reading a much needed epilogue or something to Eona. Oh, and with the whole Kygo sleeping with Blossom women? BRILLIANT! It makes sense, and would be most likely. Definitely option one for me, personally because I think Kygo's an idiot. Oh, but option 3 would be sooo dramatic. Anyways, I hope to read the continuation of this story soon, unless I am just an idiot and you've written one, and I just haven't found it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
It's great were is chapter 2 its been five months please your a good writer and i want to know what happens next .
CrystleIceFire chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Love this! I've always thought of writing something like this! :D Well done so far!
Uncanny Cantaloupe chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I actually want this to continue because, for once in my life, I'm not a canon shipper! I'm sorry, but Kygo just annoys me :p

Update, please, if only for me 3
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Yes IdoxEona for life choose #1 be happy with Ido please continue your story and up date soooon XD
Psyka chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Intresting go on with your story please its really good so far