Reviews for The Man Who Can't Be Moved
JustAnotherTypicalBastard chapter 1 . 7/15
I like that song good choice
secret girl 101 chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
this is so heart warming and sweet. as my mother would say...THIS IS SO CUTE(then she'd burst into tears) that was really good. it was like all my favorite ice creams mixed into one.,ps try that it's really good maybe add peanut butter :)
Mrs. Rachel Logan chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Awww it was so... FLUFFY!

But I still loved it XD
Danimagus chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I really liked it. :) I'm crying right now (but that's okay). ;) Keep up the good work. *sniffles*
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
This is so beautiful and the song is beautiful. It's the first time I've heard it and now it (and this story) is one of my favorites.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
sweet like sugar
xXimmortalXx chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
LionDreamerAKAfan chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I CRIED LIKE A FREAKEN BAFOUN! MY MOM CAME IN AND ASKED WHY- *BURSTS OUT IN TEARS*- AND I SAY IT'S BECAUSE THIS BEAUTIFUL STORY!
Speechless Thinking chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
You know, I've been waiting for so long for someone to write a BBRae story about this song. Honestly. It makes me so pleased to see it's finally been done. Thank you so much for writing this, I love the ending.
TheOutcast97 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Awww! I so touching! I have tears in my etes! I like this better that the music vid where the girl never comes but I like this because she does come! She comes for HIM! :) you are really good! Faved!
I'm.Only.Human.Dude chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Wow, he really is stubborn. The things people do for love, huh?
BBRAE FAN chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
i loved it so much! I am actually crying right now there are tears streaming down my face! It was so sweet! I need bbrae stories like that!
Harmonious Wolf chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Adorable story Beast boy's so persistent.
a friend of old chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I really liked how the song fic worked was very good
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2012