Reviews for An Earlier Start
Lightning chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
I liked Kyosuke better when he swore he's never forgive Ayase! I didn't want her getting a second chance.

Oh well.

I had fun with a colder Kyosuke; like how he should have been in the anime.
FireAkai15 chapter 9 . 10/31/2013
good recently finished watching the series and I really do not like the way I found it really sad and so good the night to finish it went through the manga and novels, but it was the same but I like more the anime, I expect a continuation or something, so I went for the first fics I saw was the last one you posted and I've read this twice and I've read and complete and I delight indeed sincerely look much patience the next chapter

continues so long as I read your stories but I'm Chilean and handling anything in English XD I did not want comment but today I can stand her, well then I hope the Dragons Secluded.

greetings and sorry if you do not understand use google translator XD

I like a lot of your fics and luck in everything: D
hugp1x chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
You've learned breakdancing, therefore you can confirm it's one of the hardest things to learn? In comparison to the billion other things we can possibly learn that you've tried? lol
dbzsotrum9 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
ummm, so Kyousuke got a real beating and not a comidic beating commonly done in anime, light novels, and manga... right? is there still the cest vibe between Kirino and Kyousuke?
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 9 . 1/24/2013
I like the idea of him with Kanako. They look like they would have good chemistry.
AKidLikeMe chapter 9 . 1/23/2013
Ahahaha the last one is the tsundere huh? That would probably have been my favorite. I was like "Dude that Kirino to you bro". Anyways, SAO huh? Awesome series in my opinion but the light novels were better.
Thearux chapter 9 . 1/17/2013
I think you made Kyousuke way out of character, he played Visual Novels before so he knows what those terms is.
Also Kuudere is wrongly shown, a Kuudere doesn't express emotions and talk very little, it was kinda off.
Also you should try to use Japanese names, I mean Samuel or the other one doesn't fit in the story.
Apart from that not much of a problem.
InTheYearOfTheCat chapter 9 . 1/16/2013
Pretty funny chapter, the OC's you introduced seem pretty fun I hope they play a big part in the story.
JoergenJetsam chapter 8 . 1/11/2013
Nice chapter.

I hope you continue with the Kanako route, as it seems the least popular of all of them. Seeing Kyousuke end up with Kanako would be a dream come true for me, as she is my favourite character of the series.
Other than that, keep up the good work. I hope you mellow out Kyousuke a bit more as the story progresses, the way he is now seems a bit off to me (that is completely personal preference though).

Looking forward to the next update.
Anonymous chapter 8 . 12/23/2012
Dude, the title says "The path to forgivness" and you're going out of place here, the paring is supposed to be Ayase, hence the title. If you're getting another person for Kyosuke, then please tell us or change the title.
Anonymous chapter 7 . 12/11/2012
I'm starting to think you're dead.
Updater chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
UPDATE THE STORY!
UPLOAD chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
upload! :c
hdsfj chapter 7 . 11/16/2012
dude... UPLOAD THE DAMN NEXT PART D:
drakenichols1 chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
Despite some minor grammatical errors, this story has true potential. No real pairings, and it's making me curious as to who he may end up with. Please do continue.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »