Reviews for Another Chance
smj1811 chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
It was great!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I really love your pic. THE DARK SIDE DOES HAVE YAOI! 3
Did you know that ancient Romans ecouraged pedophilia AND homosexuality? YEAH THAT'S RIGHT! THEY ENCOURAGED RELATIONSHIPS BETWEEN TEENAGE BOYS AND ADULT GUYS! STUPID CHURCH!
Agent Get Amy And Ian Together chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
Please Update! This is THE. BEST. MALEC. STORY. EVER!
afolayan1997 chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
This is really good. And i agree, "Kissed" on Cassandra Clare's site is awesome. Keep up the good work! :)
HassleCastle chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
I like the whumpage hence I read it.

But you should remember each character's original personality. Both your Jace and Isabelle are too exuberant. They don't reflect their personalities so much, becoming shallow filler characters. And You first chapter needs major reconsideration. Shy hesitant Alec who never discusses emotions just comes in and tells them the story of his break up? A to Z? Discusses Camille when he is feeling so guilty about it already? what happened to his closed up personality? As a writer you can't just dump information and take your story from have to impart it little by little. (The best example of that is 'The Cherry Tangle") Alec's orderly narration feels more like an info dump.

Remember CoB and 's point of view gives details of the institute's structure where every room has 'privacy' and it's own attached bathroom. So why on earth would Izzy be knocking at his bathroom door. she has her own private bathroom.

And why would Izzy go get Jace rather than helping Alec right away especially since she is carrying a stele- risking Alec dying while she is gone. Her immediate reaction should be to help him! Again out of character for Isabelle who is completely self reliant.

And pray why does the iratze not work? Remember CoG. 1 iratze healed Jace completly when he was on the verge of death after Sebastien's stabbing. Or r u taking that somewhere?

And the ending for this chapter is callous. So the drip is suddenly not needed? It can pulled out now that Alec back together with Magnus? And why r they back together with no awkwardness between them?

There are way too many implausibilities in this story. It does not allow for suspension of disbelief...
Cel-Bell chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
Its lovely, sweetheart. 3 Yes, this is Celly.
baneswoman chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
I love this! And I am totally terrified that Alec will actually attempt suicide in CC's next book. Thanks for relating to my predictions but making everything ok, too! Cant wait for the next chapter!
Im.losing.hope chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
I really like your story so far! And I think that them restarting everything from the beginning is a nice change! It just makes it more interesting. Great job:)
malec.love chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
more please:)
Piano Mirukoto chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
You need to write moreeeee *begs*

So awesome, though
Piano Mirukoto chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
You need to write more...I want to hear the end!

Also, a tip: When a new character speaks, you should start a new paragraph, that'll make it easier to ready

Awesome beginning, though!