Reviews for Line and Speed
Ottereel chapter 3 . 8/14
I wanted to keep going, but alas, there are no more chapters. Will there be more? I guess it's been 3 years... Boo!

I'm intrigued how your chapters changed, the first being a little too technical for me about the horse world. The second emotional awakenings in our girl, love your description of waking each time to new feelings and surrounding loved ones. And the final welcome home, full of dialogue with Amy, a different feel to the 'awareness' of the 2nd. Do you get my meaning?
Anyway, throughout all of these, I have been tremendously impressed at the descriptive words you use to bring me into the story. They are beautiful. I guess you are aptly named, "lyrical" for that reason. They raise my vocabulary higher than it used to be and yet I understand them completely, like, metronome, suffocating in dirt, etc.

As always, I love the love poured out onto our girl from her family and mostly from well-meaning and comfortable Ty.

If you do write more, I am eager to hear how she heals and gets back out to her beloved horses.
love chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
please please please post more chapters it's 2014
rosie miller chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
please write more its such a good story
Wild at heart chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
I love this and you remind me so much of my writing! its nice to read some elses not just mine!x
BELLA X STARFIRE7745231 chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
Xx.Beth-Murphy.xX chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
Great Chapter. Please Continue Soon. ;)
GB chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
DarkyRawrz chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
I like the story so far. I really can't wait for more!
BELLA X STARFIRE7745231 chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Xx.Beth-Murphy.xX chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
Wow. This is great. keep going! ;)
Anaszun chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
You really should continue this story. As far as Heartland fanfics, your writing is some of the strongest on here. I like it so far, I'm anxious to see where you go with this!
Xx.Beth-Murphy.xX chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Love it! Brilliant story so far. Please update soon. ;)
Countrygirl1995 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Your story is great i've been wating for more Heartland fan fics please update soon! :)
Jenna chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
OMG! This is great! I've been waiting for people to post more stories! Keep going PLEASE, and update soon! You're an incredible writer!