Reviews for I May have to steal you
Jk chapter 19 . 12/13/2017
omg...wow dramatic

keep going
ArkhamAnnie chapter 19 . 12/10/2017
Awesome. Kick ass, killer Lisa is the best kind of Lisa. :)
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 19 . 12/10/2017
Darn that was good
DarknessAndDeath chapter 19 . 12/9/2017
I really enjoyed it. I like that Lisa made her first real kill. I like that Jackson was jealous. I like that the scumbag got a few hits into Lisa before she kill him. well done. :)
RingoGirl chapter 6 . 12/4/2017
Great stuff! Really digging the crazy company trainers, and Lisa's progress :)
RingoGirl chapter 17 . 12/4/2017
Ahh! This is getting so good! I'm loving the conflict between Jackson and Lisa, and the suburban surrealness was really cool. Keep it up!
DarknessAndDeath chapter 18 . 12/3/2017
I know you haven't updated since October but I hope you have not lost interest in this story. Because I'm really enjoying it. and I love long chapters. I like that Jackson wears Glasses. I like that Lisa got super jealous and over possessive of Jackson. I like that Jackson thought of inviting Tami over more to made Lisa jealous. I like that Tami was trying to hard. I like that that they started making out. I hope they have sex. well done

Suggestions: 1) I want to see a Lisa/Jackson working together in the field and to kill someone together. 2) I hope to see one of them kill a person who was flirting with the other, the one who was got flirted on is covered in blood. then they start making out and fucking. 3) I want to see a scene with the boss and Lisa 4) I want to see Jackson get Jealous/angry of the boss because he either spent time with Lisa a lot, kisses her or hits her. 5) I want to see a boss/Jackson backstory scene.
DarknessAndDeath chapter 17 . 12/3/2017
I like that Jackson doesn't know if he wants to kill Lisa or Kill with her. I like that Jackson want to fuck Lisa then and there but restrained himself. I like that Jackson tighten his hand on Lisa waist. I like that Jackson held Lisa waist as she got out of the car. I like that the locks where o keep Lisa in. I like that Lisa said she wouldn't use the man and his kid as a human shield. well done
DarknessAndDeath chapter 16 . 12/3/2017
You wrote "Nita's breathe caught" when referring to Lisa about killing the man. I love how infected Lisa is by Jackson. I like that Lisa doesn't feel anything after her first kill. I like how Jackson said that Lisa's first kill was impersonal. I like that Jackson refers the clean up crew as dogs. I like that Jackson is possessive of Lisa. I like how he was biting Lisa's neck. I like that Jackson reply to Lisa that they are not fit for the job if they are done in time. I like that Jackson had his arm around Lisa waist. well done
DarknessAndDeath chapter 15 . 12/3/2017
I like that Lisa killed a man and Jackson made her watch him die. I like that Jackson loved Lisa wearing his things. I like that Jackson started to draw circles on Lisa's skin. well done.
DarknessAndDeath chapter 14 . 12/3/2017
I like the cliffhanger. I like that Lisa wore the same out fit for 3 months I like that she probably stole Jackson's shirt. I like that Lisa had a shower and was ready to fight that guy. well done.
DarknessAndDeath chapter 13 . 12/3/2017
I love the line "he hated her. he wanted her. he hated her. he wanted her." I like that the boss made a appearance and scared both Jackson and Lisa. I like that Lisa blackout. I love it. I like that Jackson was Lisa's rock and she wasn't gonna let Jackson leave her. I like that Lisa straddle Jackson hips and started to undress him. I like that Jackson caught control himself. I really enjoyed the Lisa/Jackson interactions. well done.
DarknessAndDeath chapter 12 . 12/3/2017
I like it. I like that Lisa took advantage of Jackson and got the knife to his throat. I like that Lisa smirked and also lost herself to Jackson, but pulled herself back in time. I like that Jackson bet Lisa the first round. I like the fight scenes. well done
DarknessAndDeath chapter 11 . 12/3/2017
"what is stronger than a wolf protecting it's mate", love that line. I love that the way into Lisa's prison was the fridge. I like that Jackson killed Lisa's trainer. I can't wait to read more on Jackson's mentor. I like that Lisa is conflict about her feelings towards Jackson. well done.