Reviews for I May have to steal you
ArkhamAnnie chapter 18 . 10/17
I'm always so happy when I get a note that you've written more. :) I can't wait to see what possessive Lisa does next.
BethanyRose92 chapter 17 . 10/10
Wait what? Why have i only now discovered this fic? Better late than never eh? I really enjoyed each chapter so far! I really hope you continue to update.
ArkhamAnnie chapter 17 . 9/25
Aw man. I'm torn between Lisa being all kick ass and taking on the Company on her own or being all kick ass and being an assassin with Jackson.
Either way, I know she's going to be kick ass. :)
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 17 . 9/25
I could actually see her strangle jinthere for a sec
ArkhamAnnie chapter 16 . 9/24
YAY! I'm so glad you've picked the story back up. This is one of my favourites and I can't wait to read what happens next. You've got the characters so bang on. It's brilliant. :)
guest chapter 15 . 9/19
:0 Pleasure leading to the kill? Crazy combination! You write very well. When is next update?
ArkhamAnnie chapter 15 . 6/28
Oh my gosh I freaking love this. I just binge read the entire thing. I hope you continue this story forever. You've got the characters absolutely perfect and your writing is impeccable. Please please continue. :)
Sophie chapter 13 . 3/13/2016
This was amazing! I really love this story and I hope you will write more! Since I watched 'Red Eye', Jackson and Lisa won't go out of my head. This story is like a second part. Please go on writing, I can't wait for it!
Caren chapter 13 . 10/21/2015
Please write more!
Lucy Williams chapter 13 . 7/12/2015
I need another chaptor!
Smiele chapter 13 . 6/30/2015
Please continue, I love this!
Frankenstein pen chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
I adore how you portray Lisa and Jackson's affects on each other, how they fight and rationalise their emotions.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Continue It! There must be a movie for this!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Waiting in suspense for what will happen in the next chapter
Kyokkou chapter 13 . 10/10/2014
Thus far it's a really interesting story, not to mention how you portray their emotions so well. I honestly think Lisa could go through something like that and still hold her head high, while Jackson's emotions seem perfect. Other than that, I don't think you got carried away at all there, but that's just my opinion. Anyway, keep up the wonderful work, looking forward to the next chapter!