Reviews for The Princess, The Knight, and The Cat
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
u like ox a? I like you
Muffins chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
This is one of the most amazing things I've ever read. I love the fairy tale spin. I've read this and a few of your other stories. I'm just wondering one thing though: Where is Yumi this entire story? Ah well, this is very clever and well written, and it's now one of my favorites.
Elemental Hybrid chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I love it. Odd's role just seems so...right. The protector.
lemonade chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
-refreshing summer drink reviewing here-

OH GOD HOW DID I NOT REVIEW THIS BEFORE OH WHY

so this was pretty much amazing. i loved the tone of this story, and it was so pretty and magical. the idea of choices was also really cool, since it's a classic fairy tale thing, making the "right" choice and getting your happy ending. speaking of which, i like how while you took inspiration from how fairy tales are done (y'know, the classic pretty princess, handsome knight, blablabla), you also changed the ending around a bit. and by that, i liked how it was less focused on romance than fairy tales usually are and didn't end with a wedding.

now, i could go on, but i feel like this is something that's not meant to be analysed deeply. it's a sweet fairy tale piece, and i like it that way. analysing stuff too much can just ruin it. 8

also, one more thing i swear! d'awww, that part about her mother. D: "But my father and I have come to terms with the death of my mother. We loved her deeply, and we would love nothing more than to see her one more time, but I think to replace her with a copy would never truly be enough." kitty this is AMAZING
DayDreamer9 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Aw, so sweet and simple and Fairy Tale-ish _ I like.
JustGrace13 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
This was really neat :) I would've liked to know what happened to Odd but overall I enjoyed it. Lovely job!
Chocochino chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
#amazed

This is awesome and suitable for awesome person like me! #prussiamode

I love the way you let it flow, it seems like you are an expert in fantasy and adventure, aren't you? I like the end, the choices, and ... ODD! He seems very wise and I can't laugh anything about him-only how wise he became in your story.

#speechless I fave you!

Dream out Loud! )

P.S: Do usually English writers do not apply the disclaimer or it's actually unnecessary? No offense, yo