Reviews for For a Season
Innieminnie chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
What I thought: I started reading this because I was bored and thought it might be half way decent before leaving it.

What I think now: Pulled me in as soon as Sakura embarrassed the Anbu, and I learned Udon was her apprentice. Will continue to read, favorite, and follow.
Anon chapter 4 . 10/13/2015
Jeeeeez. I love how you write this. Sakura is definitely more assertive than in the series and I love that so much. Ao is pretty well-written too, if a little less crotchety than I perceived him to be. The pacing is wonderful too, I haven't been bored once throughout 4 chapters. I hope you write more soon!
angel897 chapter 4 . 9/6/2015
liked it and love to read more
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
I've long wanted to see more of Hidden Mist and this is such an interesting way to introduce it! Sakura's predicament is delightfully horrible and I can't wait to see her weather it... while fending off sexy Mist nin at that. ;)
B0R3DBL0GG3R chapter 4 . 7/19/2015
Sakura: Kickass Ninja
I've always been sort of disinterested in Ao's character but this fic has upped my interest in him for sure.

BB
bloodyfoxx chapter 4 . 5/19/2015
Amazing stories. I love every single one of them! Please if you ever get a chance to please finish this. Different couple but s good one.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
Is this a kakasaku story?
Los Grotos chapter 4 . 1/22/2015
Life in mist sounds really brutal. My goodness.
Los Grotos chapter 3 . 1/22/2015
The Ao and Sakura interaction are just precious :3
Los Grotos chapter 2 . 1/22/2015
Oh dear. She sent a good clear message :3
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
Oh dear. Revolutionary Sakura sounds super cool :3
Russian Lady chapter 4 . 1/2/2015
Please, please, I beg you, continue this story! Ao/Sakura, the plot, the language... PLEASE! I don't have anything else to read! And I've already reread this fic 20-something times!
Hee chapter 4 . 11/29/2014
Appreciate the well written chapter. I love that you've written them as friends.

On the other hand, I noticed some uses of "kind of" and "sort of" and I think from Ao's point of view, the narrative would flow better without them. He's a firm, unyielding character, and his internal monologue would probably be firm and unyielding.
WhistlesOfTin chapter 4 . 11/19/2014
I love your writing style. Thank you for the story!
Michi-Dae chapter 2 . 10/20/2014
I'll be damned if this ain't one of my favorite fanfics.