Reviews for For a Season
Love it so far and I totally agree with you that mist is awesome!
I really like that you have given us (the readers) a background story that is both plausible and interesting.
I've only read the first chapter but I'm so excited for the next one!
Sabriel41 chapter 4 . 1/4
Great work with these chapters! Ao's distrust of Udon makes the latter read a little like a younger, gentler Kabuto, at least in the details, but he has a very different mentor, so here's hoping the boy is a little less of a snake. (Plus, as Sakura's second, he should be at least a little scary, and those chakra scalpels definitely are.) Excellent work with the fight scene, too!

Cheers,
~Sabe.
Sabriel41 chapter 1 . 1/4
First-time reader of your stories, so learning that you'd written Udon as Sakura's assistant before was an 'aha!' moment; their interactions in particular are easy, lived-in, and believable. Ao and Mei, as well. It's relatively rare to see friendships untinged by romance on FFn, so to find two well-written ones in the same story is refreshing. Enjoying the snappy dialogue, as well, and looking forward to where they go from here.

Cheers,
~Sabe.
wolfstars chapter 4 . 12/21/2016
Great start so far, I hope you decide to come back to this fic one day.
x
Anonymiss chapter 4 . 12/17/2016
My lord, the snark in this story makes my heart happy. I hope you'll continue it; if not then well, it's your story. Still though, I'm thoroughly impressed with your work and wish you the best in any and all future projects.
LovingPillow chapter 4 . 9/10/2016
Meh...I know it won't be updated, but I'm still favouriting this anyway x)
CloudOnTheHorizont chapter 4 . 6/21/2016
Please, I beg you, come back! The story is great, and Ao with Sakura are adorable)
I known that you write now mostly original stories, but please, can you return for a while? T-T
Lady-Gummy-Bears chapter 4 . 5/2/2016
Heyhey! This story was really on a roll. You haven't done updates in a while. hope everything's all right! I really like how strong Sakura is in your stories )
McKazekage chapter 4 . 4/30/2016
I don't know why I am doing this to myself today... some sort of masochistic tendency perhaps?

I would love to read more of this one as well... even if it has been 3 years ;)
Inconclusive chapter 4 . 4/8/2016
This is great. Sensitively written, strong characters, interesting plot. Although it seems to have been awhile since an update, I hope to see another chapter at some point.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/4/2016
:))))))))))))))
How's the book going? Good luck! Writing is hard. I hope it goes well.
Indiegirl97 chapter 4 . 3/16/2016
I can't believe I dismissed this story when I first read House Calls a while back. This is awesome! It's a pity it hasn't been updated in so long though. Here's to hoping you'll update sometime soon. Oh, and Blithe Spirits too.
Indiegirl97 chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
Aw, look at Kakashi making a brief appearance in this. Also, love this version of Sakura and Udon, they're both much better in this and in House Calls than in the actual manga.
Rang Tracyn chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
I don't know if you'll ever update this, but I picked it up to read as a random spur of the moment thing. However, I have to say this is an amazingly well written story. I really do hope you update it and I look forward to reading more of your work.
Innieminnie chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
What I thought: I started reading this because I was bored and thought it might be half way decent before leaving it.

What I think now: Pulled me in as soon as Sakura embarrassed the Anbu, and I learned Udon was her apprentice. Will continue to read, favorite, and follow.