Reviews for For a Season
AshyKnees chapter 4 . 6/24
It's pretty good so far. I like the characterization of Sakura. It's tiring to see people constantly just make her a dramatic hot head. But you've kept the stubbornness of Sakura without exaggerating it or just making her weak willed.
whatsherwhat chapter 4 . 3/23
Wasn't sure what to make of Ao before I started reading this fic, but now I actually really enjoy his perspective? Like, don't get me wrong, I'm all about being in my girl, Sakura's head, but it's really refreshing to see her through his eyes and get a sense of his developing assessment of her as shinobi and medic.
whatsherwhat chapter 2 . 3/23
Even though you're playing with side characters Sakura in an unorthodox way, it doesn't really seem to me that you're writing crack? I mean, call it whatever you want; you're the author, you've got the prerogative. I want to put it out there that your writing reads so easily and is rich without being too overly detailed, and I just want to sink into it and swim around it for awhile. Any version of Sakura kicking ass (medic versions especially) is my jam, and this fic is totally my jam.
pepe chapter 2 . 3/7
Im seriously loving this Ao and Sakura dynamic, and honestly I just love stories set in Mist. Its such an interesting place thats in a precarious situation as Mei has to change the old ideals of her village. Anyway, congratulations on your novel! I hope you can revisit this story for some fun. Also, seeing competent sakura is always awesome. She has so much potential that we got teased with in Naruto!
Tsukiyo Akito chapter 4 . 2/20
There's a unique relationship forming between Sakura and Ao despite their obvious differences. Excellent fanfic! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Rubyia chapter 4 . 2/19
Oh how I wish this was updated! It's so damn interesting!
Love it so far and I totally agree with you that mist is awesome!
I really like that you have given us (the readers) a background story that is both plausible and interesting.
I've only read the first chapter but I'm so excited for the next one!
Sabriel41 chapter 4 . 1/4
Great work with these chapters! Ao's distrust of Udon makes the latter read a little like a younger, gentler Kabuto, at least in the details, but he has a very different mentor, so here's hoping the boy is a little less of a snake. (Plus, as Sakura's second, he should be at least a little scary, and those chakra scalpels definitely are.) Excellent work with the fight scene, too!

Cheers,
~Sabe.
Sabriel41 chapter 1 . 1/4
First-time reader of your stories, so learning that you'd written Udon as Sakura's assistant before was an 'aha!' moment; their interactions in particular are easy, lived-in, and believable. Ao and Mei, as well. It's relatively rare to see friendships untinged by romance on FFn, so to find two well-written ones in the same story is refreshing. Enjoying the snappy dialogue, as well, and looking forward to where they go from here.

Cheers,
~Sabe.
wolfstars chapter 4 . 12/21/2016
Great start so far, I hope you decide to come back to this fic one day.
x
Anonymiss chapter 4 . 12/17/2016
My lord, the snark in this story makes my heart happy. I hope you'll continue it; if not then well, it's your story. Still though, I'm thoroughly impressed with your work and wish you the best in any and all future projects.
LovingPillow chapter 4 . 9/10/2016
Meh...I know it won't be updated, but I'm still favouriting this anyway x)
CloudOnTheHorizont chapter 4 . 6/21/2016
Please, I beg you, come back! The story is great, and Ao with Sakura are adorable)
I known that you write now mostly original stories, but please, can you return for a while? T-T
Lady-Gummy-Bears chapter 4 . 5/2/2016
Heyhey! This story was really on a roll. You haven't done updates in a while. hope everything's all right! I really like how strong Sakura is in your stories )
McKazekage chapter 4 . 4/30/2016
I don't know why I am doing this to myself today... some sort of masochistic tendency perhaps?

I would love to read more of this one as well... even if it has been 3 years ;)