Reviews for For a Season
Sado4 chapter 4 . 11/6/2017
I really love your work, it's a f*cking good story. I love the way you write trying to please yourself with your work but also make us understand where stuff is coming from 3. I know the last update is 2013 but I do really hope you will jump back onto the fanfiction train sometime soon :D
Whyhow chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
I am glad that the romance isn't a primary part of the story; that was what I was most worried about when first opening it. I find Sakura going around and doing stuff to be much more interesting than Sakura being paired with yet another random guy.
guest chapter 4 . 8/22/2017
WHY JUST WHY, this story is so amazing... actually I love all of your stories. I'm kind of stalking your profile lol. You really do have a gift, and I really hope you find it in yourself to finish this story someday. There aren't many people that can make these rarely-if ever- used characters so real. You do them more justice than their own creator. I'm not joking. I thank Kishimoto for the characters cause they're all great, but they also deserved better and I admire your capability of doing so. Thank you so much for writing and even if you don't continue this story (fingers crossed that you do) I am glad that I caught a glimpse of something I wouldn't have gotten to read otherwise.

-Hope you find inspiration to keep writing amazing stories.
AshyKnees chapter 4 . 6/24/2017
It's pretty good so far. I like the characterization of Sakura. It's tiring to see people constantly just make her a dramatic hot head. But you've kept the stubbornness of Sakura without exaggerating it or just making her weak willed.
whatsherwhat chapter 4 . 3/23/2017
Wasn't sure what to make of Ao before I started reading this fic, but now I actually really enjoy his perspective? Like, don't get me wrong, I'm all about being in my girl, Sakura's head, but it's really refreshing to see her through his eyes and get a sense of his developing assessment of her as shinobi and medic.
whatsherwhat chapter 2 . 3/23/2017
Even though you're playing with side characters Sakura in an unorthodox way, it doesn't really seem to me that you're writing crack? I mean, call it whatever you want; you're the author, you've got the prerogative. I want to put it out there that your writing reads so easily and is rich without being too overly detailed, and I just want to sink into it and swim around it for awhile. Any version of Sakura kicking ass (medic versions especially) is my jam, and this fic is totally my jam.
pepe chapter 2 . 3/7/2017
Im seriously loving this Ao and Sakura dynamic, and honestly I just love stories set in Mist. Its such an interesting place thats in a precarious situation as Mei has to change the old ideals of her village. Anyway, congratulations on your novel! I hope you can revisit this story for some fun. Also, seeing competent sakura is always awesome. She has so much potential that we got teased with in Naruto!
Tsukiyo Akito chapter 4 . 2/20/2017
There's a unique relationship forming between Sakura and Ao despite their obvious differences. Excellent fanfic! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Rubyia chapter 4 . 2/19/2017
Oh how I wish this was updated! It's so damn interesting!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2017
Love it so far and I totally agree with you that mist is awesome!
I really like that you have given us (the readers) a background story that is both plausible and interesting.
I've only read the first chapter but I'm so excited for the next one!
Sabriel41 chapter 4 . 1/4/2017
Great work with these chapters! Ao's distrust of Udon makes the latter read a little like a younger, gentler Kabuto, at least in the details, but he has a very different mentor, so here's hoping the boy is a little less of a snake. (Plus, as Sakura's second, he should be at least a little scary, and those chakra scalpels definitely are.) Excellent work with the fight scene, too!

Cheers,
~Sabe.
Sabriel41 chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
First-time reader of your stories, so learning that you'd written Udon as Sakura's assistant before was an 'aha!' moment; their interactions in particular are easy, lived-in, and believable. Ao and Mei, as well. It's relatively rare to see friendships untinged by romance on FFn, so to find two well-written ones in the same story is refreshing. Enjoying the snappy dialogue, as well, and looking forward to where they go from here.

Cheers,
~Sabe.
wolfstars chapter 4 . 12/21/2016
Great start so far, I hope you decide to come back to this fic one day.
x
Anonymiss chapter 4 . 12/17/2016
My lord, the snark in this story makes my heart happy. I hope you'll continue it; if not then well, it's your story. Still though, I'm thoroughly impressed with your work and wish you the best in any and all future projects.
LovingPillow chapter 4 . 9/10/2016
Meh...I know it won't be updated, but I'm still favouriting this anyway x)