Reviews for a fever in my heart
ForeverMrs.Padfoot chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Love this. The dialogue was very in character for the both of them.
MentalParrot chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Great. Good with staying in character and I like the implications. I hate it when people make them so straight forward. The characters have been living a lie. Literally. And yet they seem magically honest with each other. Only thing I must point out is that Bruce Wayne would never say "dibs".
tangerinee chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
"My paranoia knows no bounds." looool xD At least he admits he's paraniod. And I'm glad that FINALLY someone explains, how Bruce and Selina can possibly travel the world while Bruce is meant to be broke.
I really liked it! :))
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Oh my gosh this was epic! I just saw the movie and was looking for fanfic and I was so glad when I saw you wrote something for this pairing. I loved everything about this piece, the word choice, everything was IC. Great work! :)
VanillaMostly chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
yay! Catwoman x Batman FTW! When I saw that movie I was like, "NOOOOO HE DIED? WTF?" then I was like "HOLY EFFING SHIT! THANK YOU CHRISTOPHER NOLAN!" hahahha. This is great, though, you go Selina Kyle, show him who's boss. heehehe
Shatz22 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Write Moore! (:
Bebe17 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This is a wonderful story. I loved it
jennwrote chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
great one shot! keep it up/write more!
serena-jean chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
nice job its well written
1life2ROCK chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Loved it!
Poisonned Innocence chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Now this is how their relationship was envisioned in my head. Like someone earlier said, around her he was actually different: more relaxed, charming, and enjoyed playing around with her. It was natural, like she brought out his lighter self. You captured that perfectly in their interaction. Hope you do more :)
Bearbutt chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Ugh, every time I read your writing it just blows everything I am proud of out of the water. Your ability with metaphor and tone just ajfsklgdshd

I can't even review properly, that is how much I suck in comparison.

Stop being so talented. Stoppit. (Don't really)
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
liked it - liked how he doesn't ask, liked how she doesn't say yes, but they've got a future together anyway. and the reference to the cafe? priceless. :)
devon chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
ugh, so many feelings! Thanks for this! I love Selina and Bruce together.