Reviews for About Love
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Cute!
Isabella chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
HP and BTR can it get any better?!
Miss Fenway chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Annnnd the feelings keep going. My heart skipped a beat during this one. No really it did. See? Not healthy. You're killing me gsjkhjrjkkehj. Logan and Camille and Snape and Lily and love and always and nope no way too much can I be Camille and Logan can be Logan?

I love you!
Rusher4life15 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
So adorable!
Alecks454 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Freaking Hilarious! I mean it! Im with Camille on well everything since im not a huge Harry potter fan i have only seen some of the movies and never read the books. I tried and gave up. If i had to choose between Twilight saga and Harry potter? Twilight cause im a Twilight fan! But anyway Great story!
MyLittleLogie chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
...Wow! :0 That was amazing! See I haven't seen Harry Potter Part 2, spoiler alert! and I've never read the books. But I didn't want to stop reading it! Now I want to see part 2 sooo bad! My fav part of this story though? The end. Awwwww! That's so good! I love this story! Good job!
marykateluvsu chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Awwwww! That was super cute! Loved Harry potter obsessed Logan!
Loganator-JR chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
This was perfect! The Lomille was really sweet. and the Snape's love for Lily! awwww.

I'm almost like Logan when I talk about Harry Potter.
Chinatsu Araki chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
D'aaaaaawwwww :D lol such a cheesy ending! But it was AWESOME!
I absolutely LOVE Harry Potter and Snape an Lily's love story always makes me cry! Wow Logan is just like me here lol most of the time one of them might say 'Harry' and my friends would tell him to shut up or I rant about it like Logan
This was really good I love Lomille :)
-Sinead-