Reviews for A Populated Galaxy
SpecH82 chapter 3 . 4/3/2014
Sooooo next chapter when?
nightmaster000 chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
Great story.
aDarkOne chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
Yes the Imperium is pretty awful.
Especially in canon, where its understanding of technology (and the scientific method itself) is just pathetic.

Although to be honest, all the typos in the latest chapter made it harder for me to appreciate the work.
Jouaint chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
I don't get it?
Lay Down Hunter chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
This is gonna be good!
Heir of Empires chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Of the worlds that you make mentioned in your summary the only one I don't know is Shadowrun. Is it the one with magic or is that something else?

I am happy that you considered the length of your chapters and combined the two so that you posted a larger story. Keep that going as stories with chapters less then 1,000 words are often over looked.

I hope to see more background information and general story. I specifically enjoy information about first contact both violent and peaceful.

You making use of so many genre so I am curious on how you develop this human civilization.

Based on the genres that you have mentioned I believe that your are going to use warp travel (40K), Spartans (Halo), Army (RA3 and C&C), Special Ops ie Ghosts (Starcraft) and the rest I am unsure of. Please tell me if I am close.
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 1 . 7/26/2012