Reviews for Case Closed
grayfan chapter 32 . 6/23/2013
i loved it great writing got teary eyed in the end thanks
The Writer0214 chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
Dude! An Angels reunion fic! You have no idea how many time's I've WISHED for this! OMG, I love you!
Bqueen chapter 32 . 8/5/2012
Really enjoyed this story. Hope to see more of your work in the future. Make is sooner than later, OK?!
Guest chapter 27 . 8/3/2012
I agree with everyone here...this is truly a wonderful journey! Not finished yet tho... Savouring last few chapters! Thanks so much for postig ...awesome work!
Guest chapter 32 . 8/2/2012
thats a beautiful story thank you.
AngelJ5 chapter 32 . 8/2/2012
Just finished reading your excellent fic today. I loved it, a well rounded fic with a lot of heart. I'll admit that sometimes I got a little lost with who wassaying what sometimes but that aside (it's only a little thing) I really enjoyed reading this. Thanks for posting it.

Hope you'll add more.

AJ5 ;)
Lilikap chapter 32 . 8/2/2012
"How'd such a beautiful baby end up looking like you?" Pffft haha I died of laughter! I was sure Bri would go to Jill's grave from the beginning of the story. Very nice scene. Touches me.
This was a beautiful ending to a beautiful story. Emotional, funny, and wraps up without loose ends. Has a bit of all. I loved this ride and I would like to read it again some time. Take care and I hope to hear from you soon.
LK.
TunedIn chapter 32 . 8/2/2012
the end...
Lilikap chapter 31 . 8/2/2012
ALRIGHT! Karezna finally gets locked up! Way to go! haha! Is this the end? Noooo! I would really like to see more of your work here! Really liked this, and I think I will read it from scratch when I get some free time. Thank you for this great journey!
Lilikap chapter 30 . 8/2/2012
Nice! Like clockwork! A small piece of advise. You tend to put the dialogues all together and they form a thick paragraph on the screen which for me personally is a bit tiring. You could use some spacing instead. Have you seen that before you upload it asks you to space it coz it'll get stuck all together?
Except from that, this is a really well written and interesting story and I would like to more of you. ;) go on writing
Lilikap chapter 29 . 8/1/2012
mmmmm! Loving it so far! Wonder where you're going. btw is this your first time on the site?
Lilikap chapter 27 . 7/31/2012
oh... and there I thought this couldn't get any better... Great chapter! please upload more!
Lilikap chapter 26 . 7/31/2012
oh... probably one of the most emotional chapters I've ever read... I thought we had passed the danger of Bri being blamed... was wrong... wow... didn't see that coming. Really... when will Kelly get to know all that other stuff? Still... amazing chapter. I really can understand why she doesn't want them to see her cry. Heh, keep the good work.
Lilikap chapter 25 . 7/31/2012
Oh! Intense scene between Kris and Buckley! Nice! Poor Kris, getting hurt again hehe!
Lilikap chapter 24 . 7/31/2012
mmmm! Delicious chapter! I really like! Am up for the next chapter!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »