Reviews for Broken Whisper
This is really scary.
Awakken chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
nice fic :)
writer6886 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Oh man this was really good. I mean the description the fear everything. I wouldn't reading a sequel if Raphael ever found out who she was and what she was doing down there. Anyway loved the story it was great.
GirlforGod99 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
this was awesome. Nice Work!
Sika chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I think u should do one with the guys finding the paper and try to help raph
RedWritingRebel chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Haunting. Seriously, it gave me goose bumps. I could see how that would traumatize Raphael-or anyone for that matter-and how anger would come of it. So great job on this! *Applauses*
No More Love chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
This was different from a lot IV read an put a whole new spin on Raph anger issues, really great job. *two thumbs up*
Scribe of Tursa chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Creepy but very interesting! Good work!
-Lon (not logged in)
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Wow. What an intense little story. I can see Raph being traumatized by a dead body and not knowing what to do about it. I think that would scare any young child. It's a good explanation as to why he gets angry though. Good job on this.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
Alura Nescire chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
You: "It was a-"
Me: *screams and immediatly builds a fort out of pillows for comfort*

I was literally like "WOAH!" cos I didn't expect it to be... Well, something like that. As usual, this was beautifully written, and certainly explains a lot about Raph's fear converting to anger, which has always been my view of his character, because I think that most anger has a deeper meaning.
I hope things pick up for you soon- It sounds like you're
going through a bit of a rough patch... Me too. Stay strong :)