Reviews for Correspondences and or Encounters
RandomAsRainbows chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
Okay, I've not done my German yet but I've finished this anyway.
When you say "some overweight Muggle in Surrey" you wouldn't happen to mean Dudley? ;)
Lori94 chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
LOL! Anything to screw with Lucius' head! Loved it!
nannily chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
I really really like this story! It's just too much Harry/Ginny for me. And then they had sex! o.O
Grown Up Ron chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
Can't see either Draco or Pansy getting invited to that party considering Draco poisioned Ron and Pansy tried to give Harry up to Voldemort.

I like the fic but all the Slytherins getting along with the Gryffindors just isn't believable.
mommyflaw chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I was going to wait until the next chapter to comment but I couldn't help myself. Why is there not more stories with Harry and Draco having their families and their obligations fulfilled and loving one another with the blessing of their wives? Really, that bis such a novel idea and I've fallen in love with it now. It's entirely your fault, I hope you know.
Doomedmoon chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I must admit this is the first story of yours I've read and I liked it a lot! I've read tons and tons of different kinds of fanfics and never posted a review but now I think it's time for me to congratulate and thank you for your hard work. I appreciate your storytelling and the way you didn't take the easiest route to express Draco and Harry's relationship and added lots of unique pieces to the story. I think it was also a brilliant idea to share the stories into one-shot's, even though they could also be combined. Thank you, this story made me cry, finally a credible but sweet story I could believe in. I would like to know what happened to them afterwards if that's not inappropriate to ask? Anyway I wish you best of luck to all your new assignments and I hope I can soon read new interesting plots from you!
Lori94 chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
Debby and Dobby? LOL! Cute. Love the journals and Harry's other gifts from Draco!
0idontknow0 chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
Two days of partying in a row? How are these people going to survive?

I loved the gifts. I've, on many occasion, thought of a book like that. All though I feel it would be fairly complicated to make but I'm clearly no a charms expert, haha.

Anyway, Draco's gay? Wow, that marriage with Astoria seems as if it'll start out pretty rough then. I was thinking he was bisexual.

Also, Ron needs to get over Ginny being intimate with people. She's going to marry his best friend and he'll need to accept that before he suddenly realizes that it means they'll have sex.
piggybunnydoki chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Please continue writing the story!
phoenixgirl26 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I really liked this story and I'm very partial to Harry/Draco stories, can't wait to read more.
ListeningtoGrace chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
It was kind of beautiful, I think I might cry. Really good.
Lemmykins chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Absolutely brilliant! Can't wait to read the next one...and the next one...and the next one! The love story is already really sweet. I'm intrigued as to how Ginny and Astoria are going to play into this as well, and whether it's always going to be Harry/Draco or if there will be some action with the girls as well.
0idontknow0 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I love how Harry was thinking 'oh this is a phase i just need to get over' then Draco 'calls' and he's all 'where the fuck have you been!' (I'm paraphrasing of course).

Also, using the pensieve for wank purposes, brilliant. Using Lucius' pensieve, even more brilliant.
Lori94 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Awww! Poor guys!
Her Pillow James chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I can't wait to see how this love triangle this works out!