Reviews for The Devil is in the Details
FuN FiFi chapter 1 . 1/17
If the devil is in the details, then you have certainly shown me the light, at least when it comes to Bruce and Selina lol ;-D

I enjoyed reading this fic...it was beautiful! Moreover, I loved all the interactions between Bruce and Selina! You've made them much more likable than in the movie for me! Don't get me wrong; I really liked seeing their chemistry on-screen, but it left me wanting more, you know?

Thanks for posting such a well-written fic about this pair! Hope to see more from you in the near future! :-)
Lany chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Won't you write another story with those 2?
This was perfection!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
God that was delicious!
Cansei de Ser Sexy chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Ah, of course it takes an old Stargate Veteran to make a more sense the TDKR version of Bruce/Selina, lol, and I'm not sure. TDKR and Stargate has one point very common; great ideas with poor executions, but great base of characterization (but not enough resolutions) for fans to play with :) Really, over the years in Stargate fandom I read such things I was feeling like the authors were hurting the canon with their amazing characterizations :)

Your Selina is the same. I always felt frustrated with her portrayal in TDKR, and Bruce/Selina dynamics, as I said, the idea itself was great, the executions of it was very poor, and this portrayal of her, lol, almost hurt the CanonTDKR Selina :) That was that amazing. And your Bruce Wayne too, really, I can't tell how good he was, especially still wanting to 'linger' in Gotham, that's what he is. Bruce Wayne isn't the man who could say easily good-by, not this man. His whole life turned out as it was, because at the end, Bruce Wayne simply doesn't know how to move on, says ' it, life goes on.' I really, really liked that this conflict between these two, because this is the core of their characters; Bruce stays, Selina runs. It's what what they are, I guess.

Thank you so much for writing this, because not only it made feel much better with TDKR(wish I saw this earlier btw) but because I saw this other fic of yours with Natasha, and oh boy, it was awesome too. You made me want to read a few Natasha fic too. Amazing job, really.

You seem to stop writing this series, but I hope to god, you didn't, because, the fandom really needs this kind of good quality work from writers like you.
Tsuki Kakumei chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This is brilliant! TDKR never delved that deep into Selina's background, but gave us just enough to draw our own conclusions as to what kind of past she had to shape her as the person she is in the present, and your chracterization of her was truly believable.

It's cute that Bruce would turn a sort of blind to Selina's thievery and I cracked up at the part when they went to the museum and Selina had to return the stolen painting all because Bruce forced her to. XD
Dagon ng Likha chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
THIS.

Love, love, LOVE how in-character she is. And how we get to the Alfred epilogue. I'd like to say more, but it's 2 am and I am barely conscious. Therefore, I will only say that this belongs in the favorite lists.
VeroniqueClaire chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
What a gorgeously written story - you have a magnificent eye for the characters and their dialog.
nicsav chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Nice
venicefour chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Flawless, every bit of it.
princess-oro chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Love love this! I love your portrayal of the two characters: so complex, so flawed, so brave. I enjoyed how you gave your story a dark undertone not unlike TDKR movie itself. This is such a beautiful piece thank you so much for writing this!
Donna chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Utter perfection. This was so smart and sexy. :)
fangirl chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
too bad you haven't written another batcat story :-(
Ichiume chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Oh loooooves!
I went out searching for a story simply to cover Selina's perspective in the film and you did that marvelously! Of course, I wasn't quite expecting this story to cover so much ground, but it was an absolute pleasure and pleasant surprise to how much depth this fanfic went to.
It was a joy reading this, and I loved the characterization of both characters, and of course, the use of Lex Luthor in here. :D Thanks for sharing this with us readers!
Q chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
It's written very well and I think you capture the relationship between the two of them perfectly. It seems very realistic how it would grow like this. Though one thing that did disappoint me is not having the final scene from DKR in there with Alfred. But still, it's only a minor nitpick and nothing that stopped me from enjoying this fanfic.
chiara chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Gosh I really loved this. Great to read and the actions felt very true to the characters. It's a really big gap to fill from the time they leave Gotham by the time they get to Florence and you did a really great job of filling it.