Reviews for Juudaime's Mine!
You Light The Sky chapter 8 . 4/23
This fic is wonderful! I love how you write Gomudera and i love you for making 8027 a side pairing :)
XxHummingBirdxX chapter 8 . 7/12/2014
Hehehehe this is cute and ridiculously funny! I feel so bad for Tsuna but it still makes me laugh.
R-Tarandus chapter 8 . 3/20/2014
He wasn't bitten? Is that a budding 1827? Enjoyed the first 8 chapters very much. I faithfully await your update.
Candy Penguin chapter 8 . 2/15/2014
Ohhh geeeeeezzzz Gokudera...xDDD You had ONE job. Oho? what's this Hibari-san? :3
Candy Penguin chapter 7 . 2/15/2014
Teeheee 592769 sandwich anyone? 8D
Candy Penguin chapter 5 . 2/15/2014
Aww, that was sweet! Oh booii, over-protective goku is here x)
Candy Penguin chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
"...in all his naked glory.." Haha, a pissed off naked Gokudera is fun to imagine xD
Candy Penguin chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
Evil pineapple-sama! xD I love Mukuro too! He is so awesome. Robot Gokudera huh? Interesting...
Guest chapter 8 . 1/27/2014
Nice story. I look forward to reading more.

Will you put a different pervert in the story that Gokudera and Mokura will fight off?
SailorEchoSong chapter 8 . 12/23/2013
Omfg this is just I can't I can't
It's so lovely I love this story so much! They're all JUST. SO. CUTE! GAHH I CANT STAND IT!

Thank you so much for writing this it's so lovely!
Neo Rulez chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
Love the chapter it was really funny.
Neo Rulez chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
Lol, Tsuna and his inner mind. Nice chapter can't wait to read more
Neo Rulez chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
Awwww this is so cute! More please!
AnimeObsessed1116 chapter 8 . 11/19/2013
Aw, a hiatus. Despite that unfortunate news I feel that I should tell you that I'm loving this story more and more. Tsuna has so many admirers *tee hee* and Gokudera is so cute. I'll be hoping to see more of you after your hiatus!
Kichou chapter 8 . 11/17/2013
Does Hibari also like Tsune. I never liked that teacher. He needs to be fired. Nice chapter.