Reviews for Palpatine's Dentures
Brievel chapter 4 . 6/24
...what...did they...*pauses to try and control laughter and breathe*...put on those...pills? xD xD xD xD xD xD And oh, Anakin's last sentence! xD
Brievel chapter 1 . 6/24
...I agree, so wrong, but I'm just about dying. xD
Feanariel chapter 4 . 5/20
Very funny, despite the slightly gross part in Ch1. But I think there's a method in your madness of exacting revenge on Palpatine by humiliating him :)

I liked Palpy having an old boot for dinner and his mad exclamations at the end. Well done, Luke and Leia :)
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 4 . 12/24/2014
HA HA I was clutching my stomach from laughing so hard! :D
Guest chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
I'm not generally a fan of humor fic, but I decided to check this out, and had to read to the end. Very funny - a fitting alternate ending for Darth Sidious!
Window Girl chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
I had to favorite this just because you seemed to enjoy writing it so much!
Mireilles3 chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
LOL, normally I stray far from humorous fics, but curiosity got the better of me and part 3 just cracked me up :) first the twins, and then the boot, and the prank :)) go Luke and Leia! Make him pay!
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
Haha! The end was totally hilarious! That's one of the randomest things I've read in a long time. And the funniest.
Diathimos chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
Hehe! That was awesome! XD
JACK NAIPER chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
HOLY CRAP! MORE! So hes retired but still has his powers? Well I guess you cant really get rid of them but still its funny. He needs his own series write more write more!
DarkJediJade chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
Bikini kit? Oh kriff that is one frightening mental image... And this from someone who has written some pretty ah, explicit Palpatine material. I'm howling with laughter though! XD
wolverine627 chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
Oh my gosh, this is hilarious! We live with our grandparents, so a lot of this stuff sounds familiar. Anyway, I can't wait for the end!
Fettkat chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
Oh that was epic! Can't wait for the finale! Naughty little Luke and Leia are just too adorable!
Fettkat chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
ROFL! Too hilarious! I love funny Palpy!