Reviews for For the Better
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
Great work!
loveislouder94 chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
I really liked the parallel you drew between Percy and Aberforth... Overall, well done! :)
smallpaperstars chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
Love it! Nice job!
HolyheadHarpy7 chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
Your making me blush again ;)

I love how Percy transforms throughout these one-shots! And Audrey's part in it!

Great work! And perfect ending :D
loveislouder94 chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
It was a good idea alluding to how the twins always called him a prat, and the affect it would have on Percy, to hear that term again. The ending was good too, a introduction into the events of DH... Well done. :)
HolyheadHarpy7 chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
Aww shucks! :)

Of course, I love this chapter and how Percy is progressing (though I might be a little biased ;) )
the belle of the ball x chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I adore this pairing. And I love how you have written them.
of sporks and stars chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
Yeah! Please update soon! Now Percy's going to be good. I can't wait to see what happens even though I sort of know what does! RIP Fred :(
of sporks and stars chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
Yeah! Percy's turning good again!
brilliant incandescence chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
GO PERCY! BURN THOSE PAPERS! (Or maybe he shouldn't have, since if Umbridge knew exactly who were in the files, then surely she'd notice them missing and of course, blame him and he'll be targeted instead, which I suppose he'll be grateful for since it's just him and not the whole family, which can only be constituted to the fact that he's a Gryffindor with than idiotic nobility. Excuse the rambling.) I am really quite happy to see the beginnings of his change. I hope he doesn't go back to his old ways ever again (even in lapse of judgement), but if he does because of, perhaps, an Imperius, then I suppose I can't say anything... hm...
HolyheadHarpy7 chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
Great chapter my dear ;)

It is so nice to see Percy get some of his sanity back :D Great writing!
smallpaperstars chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
Good for Percy :) He's such an interesting character and you give him a lot of depth here!
loveislouder94 chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
I gained a tad of respect for Percy when he burnt the files, and it is plausible that his transformation would be so gradual. Well done! :)
loveislouder94 chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
I don't like Percy much either, but I think you capture his negative traits quite well. Nicely done. :)
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
An interesting take on Percy and Audrey. The remark "he could do much better than her," was infuriating, but typical of Percy's ambitious character. Well done. :)