Reviews for Please, Just Stop
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
...That. Was. Amazing . I'm crying, oh, I'm crying. At the time I read that chapter, I was so horrified to think he had died.!
taydev chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Why did I read this? ;_;
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
omg! this is just sooo sad! Noooo!
Psycho-Neurotically Disturbed chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Oh my goodness...as if I weren't sad enough.

I read this at lunch and was almost in tears by the end...

How dare you.
StarCatcher1858 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Wow. I really like your interpretation on Renji's POV. It suits him a lot...if it's not something that he was thinking at that moment. But, ugh, it's so depressing to be reminded of Byakuya's death so early in the day, though a little part of me is still holding on to that hope that "it SEEMS Kuchiki Byakuya has died"...but he didn't actually die.
River Jaeger chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Excuse me while I crawl to a corner and continue crying.
X59 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
That was really deep, even got tears in my eyes.
Sscullys chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
"The blades of Senbonzakura's shikai rushed alongside Zabimaru's fangs towards the Quincy" This was really beautiful *snif*. Thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Bya..byakuya IS NOT DEAD!
Dragon Silhouette chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I'm still peeved at Kubo for killing off Byakuya. . . I'm half-applauding him for that move, half-hoping that the fangirls will break into his house and knocking some sense into him. . .
Anyway, this was really sad :'(
Flower in the River chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Ohmygod. It was physically painful to read this, as it was to read the original chapters. You just said it perfectly. It's just wrong.

But this was amazing. Renji's emotions are captured perfectly here-the anger and the desperate attack. I just hope beyond hope he isn't dead. If Renji AND Rukia AND Byakuya are killed off...well, Kubo will have some explaining to do.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
TT-TT Gosh darn it! You almost made me cry again. I still can't believe Byakuya... Died.

This was such a great story of what happened from Renji's point of view. It had all the emotion he was probably feeling, and it was just amazing. The character development that's in store for him and Rukia (and Ichigo) is gonna be huge.

...Imma go reread this now, and hopefully I won't cry.
Mr. Hourglass chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I would hate Kubo right now, since Byakuya is one of my favorites, but I can't help but feel completely surprised at the move he pulled. I'm pretty sure no one expected for him to do that. *Claps* Bravo Kubo Bravo... Although those fangirls are going to be pissed.