Reviews for More than a Memory
shugokage chapter 1 . 2/7
Unique story good job!
Loresign chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Beautiful. This was a great story. I kinda wanted to see if Anya and Clark could make it together and now i feel like I have the answer.

Thank you for writing this. Very well done.

Have you thought of doing another with these two getting together, and making it longer?
Time it for Smallville around season 5-6 and Buffy After Anya gets left at the alter.
Might even try for Anya to be older than Clark. Make her start by be-littling him and they both piss each other off before they become attracted to one another.

Just a thought.
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Good story
Hoganfan chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Not bad. What happens next?
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I think it's the first story with Clark/Anya pairing I've seen.
Coolrod chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Good story chunk as always. You seem to know the buffy/angelverse as well as smallville pretty good. I wanted to ask you if you can write a good smallville/angel fanfiction now that would be cool. Im looking forward to new path part two. This is coolrod.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
XKAŞAAŞSLAş dslslaşaşzxaa
Quathis chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Dark, different, but still a good read. Until next time.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Good, never seen anya and Clark story.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Nice story there, and enjoyed seeing a clark/Anya pairing there, and would indeed be curious to see how she'd be more effected by his light goodness especially if clark could live his life for a good long while.
thekiller00 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I never thought of Anya and Clark as a pairing, but this turned out pretty well. I hope you do some type of sequel or continue this in the future.
ben10987654321 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
You know you'd think after a 1000years of granting wishes Anya would think through the consequences more of what she is doing. More particularly after losing her powers after Cordy's wish and being human again for awhile.

Interesting one-shot all the same.
blaker316 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Good Story
C.A.M.S 22 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
great buffy/ smallville crossover one-shot with Anya and Clark.I really enjoyed it.