Reviews for Follow the Sun
singertobe chapter 31 . 3/29
I really like this story! So much drama! Poor Johnny and Georgie! And they were the first 2 Beatles to die in real life too. Hopefully they'll make it in this story ;)
singertobe chapter 6 . 3/28
Somehow the idea of any of the Beatles being hungry is just adorable! Cute chapter!
singertobe chapter 2 . 3/27
Before I go onto the next chapter I'm gonna take a wild guess and say meningitis.
Glaciealis chapter 31 . 3/22
Was wondering if this was gonna be like one of many unfinished fics - brilliant yet incomplete for months or even years. But man, this illness - what is it? And now Ringo is probably next. Will Paul be next too? *sadface*
Thank you so much for updating! Gaaaaah, I've been waiting forever-and it was so well worth it! You're a fantastic writer and I look forward to every chapter you update.
Hopefully the next chapter is gonna have a bit more John :) I hope he gets better soon!
Kasuto Vero chapter 31 . 3/17
My gosh, an update!

Eek! I don't like the way that George's health has gone. Delirious, seeing things . . . It's looking more and more like John's illness-though without multiple prior faintings. I do hope the doctors can cure them.

And now Ringo, too? Things just keep getting worse (though in a twisted exciting sort of way). Brian must be beyond the freaking out point. I'm not sure if he's got the disease(despite those test results), or a similar one, or if it is indeed some form of shock. He did fall asleep rather quickly...

Despite the seriousness, it was fun to read George's aliens POV, to leap from one strange thought to another.

Another great chapter!
Sari1888 chapter 31 . 3/16
yAY finally the update has come

And so one and...a half remain...
Jawn Lennon Aid chapter 30 . 11/25/2013
You have to bleedin finish this! Ha! You've me hooked right. Grand story then I would luv to read the rest of it. More please?
Guest chapter 29 . 11/9/2013
Pleaaase update soon
Sari1888 chapter 30 . 10/15/2013
Omfg I forgot how much I missed this fic, it was gone so long! But omg here it come, 2 down, 2 to go...
AlecTowser chapter 30 . 10/3/2013
Okay, I've just managed to get caught up with this. I leave for a few months, and this is what happens? I apparently can't trust the boys at all to stay healthy/safe. :P

Please update this soon! :)
Guest chapter 30 . 9/15/2013
Ahhhhhh. Update update update!
Guest chapter 30 . 9/11/2013
Great job!
Daisy chapter 30 . 8/26/2013
Oh, thank you so much for updating!
And AHH!
Guest chapter 30 . 8/25/2013
LOVED IT. LOVED IT. LOVED IT.
Super excited for the next chapter!