Reviews for Follow the Sun
Its SIR Paul chapter 31 . 3/10
Please update this and your other stories soon. They're really good!
singertobe chapter 29 . 2/5
I can never read this story enough times. Its SO good! And this is one of my favorite chapters. I feel so bad for my little Georgie in this chapter! I wanna just give him a hug!
rory lennon chapter 31 . 1/2
please JESUS update soon this fic is so good hfggbbtpthtkhkhpg
Oldies127 chapter 31 . 11/18/2014
This is a fantastic story! You are a great writer! Will you please update? I'm dying to know what's happening to John, Ringo, and especially George! Please update!
Bob the builder chapter 31 . 9/16/2014
Why am I just now finding this story! Man! This even better! Come on you gotta update these! Please!
singertobe chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! You said you wanted everything updated by the end of May! :(
Please update soon. I'll even try to help you out if you're having writer's block. Seriously just message me if you need help. I've struggled with eating disorders before so I could help you even more with "Tell Me What You See" if you need help. :)
Just please update one of these stories soon. I'm begging you! You're seriously the best Beatles fanfic writer I've ever read stories from!
Mary chapter 31 . 5/3/2014
FHEIhfwuehu4h3u4hughr
AMAZING! IM LIKE DYIN HERE HOLY SHITE!
Your writing is truly spectacular and I must say this is the best fic I've ever read. Like honestly, not kidding about here! ITS SO GREAT!
TheDreamer chapter 31 . 5/3/2014
Well aren't you a weird one.

One thing I can say is that you reiterate yourself, and a lot of those supposively insane conversations that are had can be explained with humanity's greatest logical denial. I can't complain too much though, its one of the few stories that has something to it.

Though I don't agree with your pattern of sickness, mainly because of the parallels and its an over used parallel. But I'll give the benefit of the doubt, the story is still going.

Overall, I can read it and its one of the few stories can be read here without a barf bag. Kudos.
singertobe chapter 31 . 3/29/2014
I really like this story! So much drama! Poor Johnny and Georgie! And they were the first 2 Beatles to die in real life too. Hopefully they'll make it in this story ;)
singertobe chapter 6 . 3/28/2014
Somehow the idea of any of the Beatles being hungry is just adorable! Cute chapter!
singertobe chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
Before I go onto the next chapter I'm gonna take a wild guess and say meningitis.
Glaciealis chapter 31 . 3/22/2014
Was wondering if this was gonna be like one of many unfinished fics - brilliant yet incomplete for months or even years. But man, this illness - what is it? And now Ringo is probably next. Will Paul be next too? *sadface*
Guest chapter 31 . 3/18/2014
Thank you so much for updating! Gaaaaah, I've been waiting forever-and it was so well worth it! You're a fantastic writer and I look forward to every chapter you update.
Hopefully the next chapter is gonna have a bit more John :) I hope he gets better soon!
Kasuto Vero chapter 31 . 3/17/2014
My gosh, an update!

Eek! I don't like the way that George's health has gone. Delirious, seeing things . . . It's looking more and more like John's illness-though without multiple prior faintings. I do hope the doctors can cure them.

And now Ringo, too? Things just keep getting worse (though in a twisted exciting sort of way). Brian must be beyond the freaking out point. I'm not sure if he's got the disease(despite those test results), or a similar one, or if it is indeed some form of shock. He did fall asleep rather quickly...

Despite the seriousness, it was fun to read George's aliens POV, to leap from one strange thought to another.

Another great chapter!
Sari1888 chapter 31 . 3/16/2014
yAY finally the update has come

And so one and...a half remain...