Reviews for Resurgam
From Rue with Love chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
:O Pleasebtell me you're continuing this! It's so amazing... I need more! :D
Myrielle chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Well, I've certainly lucked out here. This was so well-written! I think everyone wondered how Blake will respond to the mantle handed to him, especially during the closing scenes of the film, and you've extended that marvelously. The negotiations between Blake as his own man and the expectations left behind by his predecessor, the idea that Batman is a persona created in part by the gadgets, by the larger than life experience and feelings it brings, the natural fears that accompany the desire to grow into being Batman...I'm so glad I decided to check your page and see what lovely goodies you've left there.
Morkhan chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
YES YES YES. This is everything that I hoped for. In a sea of endless 'OC comes to Gotham and hooks up with John Blake' stories, I was -craving- a 'John Blake is the new Batman, FUCK YEAH' story, and this delivered in spades. I love how you pretty much nailed Lucius Fox's character from the very first line he spoke. And I love that Blake's midnight bike ride was pretty much the deal-sealer for him taking up the mantle.

Flawlessly done. Bravo.
1arigato chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Can't wait for an update! :D
Top Hats and Other Items chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I find myself smiling. Of course Bruce has a freaking amazing black bike hidden in his cave. Of course Blake tests it out and comes back grinning like an idiot. I bet that was the only reason Bruce left it there-to convince Blake to take up his mantle, if only because if he doesn't, he can't use the bike. Of course! :D

Really, really good :D I enjoyed myself :D
WindStar chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I really liked this, I hope that you'll continue it'll be interesting to see where it goes.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
it would be pretty awesome if you would continue this
BlueNynaeve chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Really great imagery of the bike ride and the conversation with Lucius Fox is spot-on.
Trekkieb chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Great story! Love Blake's resistance to being batman. And I love that line about how the bike stops being awkward and starts being awesome!
blueoctober chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Really like the idea of Blake not being convinced he could take up the mantle to be batman and Fox talking to him as if Blake was going to. LOL. Loved the comments about him making adjustments and having lunch together to talk. Hope you have plans to continue with this wondering story of yours... Keep up that great work and looking forward to seeing what you post next. Thanks for sharing your story. Take care.
starfire25 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
cool story. i like it. i was practically shrieking when i saw the ending of the dark knight rises. haha. john blake as the new batman.
Love is My Middle Name chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This was really great! I loved how you portrayed Blake in this and I hope to see more from you soon (:
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Great work on this
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
hahhhaahh and think of it when he finds out bruce wayne is alive and kicking in paris with catwoman lol making catbats lol
turtoise chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
This was absolutely great, the tone was near perfect and the narrative style really enjoyable to read. Thanks for sharing :)