Reviews for Beautiful Monster
NeverBloomingBlossom chapter 3 . 3/6
The suspense is killing me! Please say you plan to continue on with this story! I'm in love with it and I need to know what she picks and who Groose really is, and just so much more!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/2/2015
This so good. I hope you'll update soon :)
LaCorpse chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
Hope to see more soon! Its so good!
Maetrix chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
I think it's potions. Potions can revive your wounds or help with pain, leaving you with adrenaline and stamina to carry out a battle between your enemies... Also, potions are fun to make poison and spill in someone's eye, or even fake an awsome dramatic death :D.
DuckofIndeed chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
This is a really interesting idea, and this story is really well-written. I look forward to what happens next.
LaCorpse chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I really love this story. Ive never read a fanfic that gave me chills and teary eyes. I could relate with this story in a way. The relationship with the father really makes me tear up and that creepy heart wrenching feelings of walking through her dark house with little lighting. Really good detail. Thanks so much and I really hope to hear more from this story.
Rafael Diabhal chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
You're not really going to quit, are you? Because I'd seriously like to see this story continue. I have yet to see an idea like this during my time lurking FF and I find your writing quite good.
REDRydingHood chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
oh my gosh you should totally continue this story! it sounds amazing so far!
Dark Lord Ganondorf chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Yay Serena! Cool OC, MWR!
xXFallen-Angel-Of-HyruleXx chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
This story seems really interesting and dark, i love it! I hope you update soon :3
SoulMaiden24 chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
I love this story! It is extremely amazing and I would love to read more of it!
EmptyIris chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
I only read three items. I'm probably stupid though. But I think it would be food.
EmptyIris chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I think I just read my Zelda FanFic Heaven. Yah. This is the best book EVER! I love of books im writing some myself. YOUR AN AMAZING AUTHOR! I wish I was as good as you at writing. Update please! Your amazing. I just ignored the typos because i probably have twis as many. BUT AMAZING WORK!
Gentle Melodious Nocturne chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
This is so awesome! Please update I really want to know which she chooses!
Triforce of Awesome chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
Omg. This story is so awesome! c:

Strangely though, this is oddly reminiscent of Beauty and the Beast ._. A twisted, gorey, Zelda-fied version anyway. Girl is sort of an outcast, mean guy likes girl, girl takes the heat for something her dad did. Well, the dad didn't really do anything, but the overall key points apply .-. I like Beauty and the Beast though. - I don't know if it's intentional or anything, but I like it nonetheless! c:

I'm kind of a Ghirahim fanatic, so...yeah. I'll just leave now. ( ._.)