Reviews for Rebuild
Splitting Moon chapter 19 . 9/15/2013
It's been a looooong time, hasn't it? To tell you the truth, it's been so long that it took me awhile to remember I submitted a OC to this fic. Of course, I had to catch myself up with everything and I must say, this was as impressive as It was before. Anyway, congrats on completing the story. I may end up submitting a new OC to reawakening, so keep an eye out.
Aka no kakera chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Gahd... this is just so awesome.
Lotte Brandt chapter 19 . 9/11/2013
I feel like when I actually get on to read your updates, I'm focusing more on Avrilina than my own character sometimes. xD I don't think I mentioned it, (ever or often) but she's a really exceptional character. I like her personality a lot, the way she interacts with her mafia. It's cute to read! And Ive mentioned a lot the lady boner Jean gives me ahurrhurr

Oh gosh, and the way you write Rossi really makes me smile. Like, you get it so spot on and I can't control the girlish giggles when she interacts with Mukuro (Chrome too, but more so Mukuro). I feel sad that the first arc is over because I won't be able to see those interactions that way anymore. I know that there's going to be more arcs, but it's just like, the character interactions are never the same once they get used to each other and grow as a family after the first arc. / I hope that made sense otl.

Looking forward to further updates. uwu
reven228 chapter 18 . 9/9/2013
And with that, we move onward! Nicely done, keep goin and stay golden
reven228 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Nicely done, can't wait to see the big climax of this story's future arc. keep goin and stay golden
reven228 chapter 17 . 8/5/2013
Nicely done, can't wait to see what comes next. Keep goin and stay golden
Gunzi's Poochy chapter 16 . 7/23/2013
Yay, an update, it's a good chapter! Thank you so much for your hard work and dedication, having lots of characters to deal with in a story is hard but I think you can manage. Keep up the good work.

As for when I found khr, I don't really remember, my best guess would have to be when I was looking through amvs. XD
xlialeex chapter 16 . 7/23/2013
This was a good chapter. I'm really happy you're updating this story and even more happy that there is more to come. Can't wait for the next update :)
How I got into KHR: I was watching anime openings and ended up at one for Reborn!. A certain blue haired (pineapple) character caught my eye, and I started at episode 1. Sigh, It's weird that I started watching KHR because of Mukuro and now he's one of my least favorites.
reven228 chapter 16 . 7/22/2013
Despite what you may think, I still enjoyed this chapter and am glad that another one came out. Great job with this one, I can't wait to see the next chapter. As for how I got into KHR, I just saw it while passing through the library one day and after stopping for a few minutes to read the first chapter, I got hooked.
xlialeex chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
I feel like I over use the word awesome whenever I review chapters of this, but there are just no other words that I know, that I can use to describe it. So, this chapter was awesomely awesome awesome.. awesome XD. I loved reading it and I am always waiting for the next update
1) I think motorcyles would still be cool although I am also liking the sound of hover boards :3
2) I'd be way to scared to ever talk with Avri so I'd probably hang with Jean.. before slapping him with a chair, cuz he'd get annoying after awhile (still love him though haha)
I'll send you Jean's profile right after I post this
JoJoRific chapter 15 . 2/9/2013
Ne Tuna-chan here (I changed my name :P) It's been so long Crimson-chan xD This chapter was so cute at the end it really made me smile (: oh and I have a feeling I know whose journal that entry belongs to (x and to answer your questions...

1) They should have hover-boards :DDD

2) I think I would be too scared to ask Avril anything lol xD
reven228 chapter 15 . 2/8/2013
another awesome chapter done, it was nice to see some Avri and Goku action at the end there. Glad to see that you're still with this story, I had a similar experience with getting sick so I know how hard it is to find free time when you're on the back burner. Hope to see more of this story soon, keep goin and stay golden

1) I honestly can't think of anything. Motorcycles sounded like the perfect choice for vehicles during choice, so for me it's a bit hard to think of something that could be as good, or even better than those bikes.

2) I'd honestly just talk with whatever OC I came across, hang out a bit, and maybe play some video games with them. And maybe if they're good and I find myself having fun, I'll throw out some spoilers to them. Granted I wouldn't make it obvious, but if I worked around a bit and maybe hid the spoilers, someone like Gokudara could figgure out my info.
JoJoRific chapter 14 . 12/24/2012
GAHH I'M SOOO SORRY for not reviewing the past chapters D: I've been really busy but All I really have to say is you've done an awesome job as usual, and I can't wait for more! :D oh and since I won't be able to be here on Christmas, "MERRY CHRISTMAS Crimson-Dear :) and all of her fans that are reading this lovely story!"
reven228 chapter 14 . 12/23/2012
What a nice gift to get before the holidays. I love the Ida of the look a likes and their abilitys, it'll make for a grand fight. Keep goin and stay golden
Gunzi's Poochy chapter 13 . 12/11/2012
Good chapter, the guy that can't speak is cool, always having to think of some way to get his point across.
The sadistic grandmother is really creepy though, shudder. Still can't wait for another chapter, and to see when and if my OC appears.