Reviews for The Hunt: Iron Fey
Guest chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
Great but not finished yet so keep it up and I know that theirs either school or a job but can you hurry I mean almost all the stories here take forever and I'm getting impatient so PLEASE HURRY. PLEASE. Thank you for writing
dragovich11 chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
Fantastic job keep it up.
ninja princess LW chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
You can not just leave chapter 1 like this. I know you have more chapters and I'll get to reading the in a second but, you are so mean, thats a cliffhanger, well to me at least, and I hate cliffhangers. Btw you are a good writer:)
Beautiful Redemption chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
I really have to apologize for the late review. Surely you deserve waay better.

Homework suck indeed. May whomever invent it suffer under every child's hate..

However, your updates are quick and pleasant. As you said, you're not the best, but you're far from the worst. Keep writing and soon you'll be one of 'em pros.

This chapter was great. I really loved Cyrille and Rick's relationship, and the fact that he's still somehow helping her is just marvelous.

I really like Lianna; she brings a fun aspect to the NeverNever.

Loving the updates-keep up the good work! Apologize once again for a late review and wish you the best ;)

Maximum Ride is pretty distracting xD
Liselle Leicester chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
...another awesome chapter from you. Gahd, I envy you.

OKAY OKAY...Sorry for reading it late! You were not the only one who felt genocidal during the Bio PT, okay? :D

Please update soon...otherwise I'll ask ReverieDream's so-called Sadako to give you a superultramegahyper bear hug...okay I was just kidding.

Anyhow, pwease update :3
Beautiful Redemption chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
Lol. Bad influence. Tsk tsk.

Rick's voice is seriously freaking out and saddening Cyrille. It's sad that he died :((

Liana sounds awesome! OMG! Your friends entered? I didn't, but it sounded great. Sorry about your losing, but kudos to your friend.

The story is awesome. The updates are perfect, and the story is interesting and perfectly paced.

Great job, keep up the hard work ;)
Beautiful Redemption chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
EEKKK! Cyrille knows!

Great plot! Great characters, great writing, great, great, great...

Okay. Great story overall.

It's amazing. Keep up the hard work.

I know the useless feeling. I can't help but wanna help. And adults are just in our way..
Beautiful Redemption chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
Noooo Rick! This chapter was so sad. Rick was such a great brother, and why he didn't leap out of the way outstands me.

Cyrille's powers were epic.

Robbie used the Mistwine. Nice move there. Unfortunately, it didn't work.

Excited for next chappie, you kinda left us at a cliffy. Great job! Keep it up!
Jenny chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
I love your story! Your vocabulary is nice and it's interesting to see Meghan being replaced
Beautiful Redemption chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
Wow! You call that not updaing fast! It was extremely fast! Great job!

I like the sound of Rick. He sounds great.

Aww cliffy. That was an awesome ending. You literally had me begging for more. Amazing.

Keep up the hard work ;)
Jace chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Oh My God! I love your story! Who is the bad guy? Update soon. You're doing great. :D
doodle queen chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
oh, honey! i don't know why you keep saying you're terrible, this story is wonderful! the descriptions are awesome, and i laughed so hard at everyone's thoughts. and who is the bad guy? the suspense! argh! you must update soon, or i will be more than a little bit pissed with you.

ciao! 3
Liselle Leicester chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Sir Palunz...LOL
Stop degrading yourself! If you call yourself a horrible writer, then what am I supposed to be? ;A;
Anyhow, nice chapter! Keep it up!
Jaafar Jackson chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
"I am Guildory Lockhart. Yes. You are reading this, which means you have bought my book to read about me. This is not like my breathtaking other books such as Travel With Trolls or Year With the Yeti. No, this is about the man who really did accomplish those things and his life. Me, Guildory Lockhart" The official Guildory Lockhart autobiography!
Beautiful Redemption chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
As you pointed out several times, you aren't the best writer. First stories are ALWAYS hard.

And it's safe to say that I see a lot of potential.

I have some criticism, but I don't want to be a jerk and flame you. But here are some...suggestions. Try and proofread before reading. Although I don't do it, it helps a ton. Grammar's a little shaky. And your paragraph lining is a bit weird.

But, as I said, you have a lot of promise. The plot sounds fantastic and characters are pretty good. I like how you write and the words you use.

What mostly excites me is that once you start writing a lot, you get better. And I'm anticipating the progress.

I may not be the best judge of stories, but I am helluva excited for yours.

Seems like another character replaced as Meg. Interested for your take.

UPDATE! :)