Reviews for Feather's From Heaven: Hire A Soul Whisperer
luv2knowdascoop chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
Thank you for the update and not giving up finishing this story. Your update also gave me a chance to reread your other story and remember how much I enjoyed it. Your geekwards are always so sweet and lovable, can't wait to read the final chapter and also hope that you'll revisit writing that sequel you promised for your other story.
savannavansmutsmut chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
Love this, please continue
sassy973 chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
Loved it update soon
Guest chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
Since Bella is still in a coma i hope that means she and Edward can still be together
Holidai chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
Oh wow, I am glad Edward will try being friends with her. Though I am sad that apparently their story started out with her hurting him. I am glad she has changed. :)
MizzVicki chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
Good thoughts to
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
Good luck and I hope things get better for you. xoxo
tbens chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
good luck and i hope things get better quickly
xoxo
Simonatwilight chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
:) Take care!xoxo
Bebeyeah chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
come on update!
vickie l chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
do you know as i was reading the first bit i was thinking bellas a ghost and there yes she is! i guess little ringo sees dead people? enjoying very much so far thanks
Romantic Medievalist chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
Hi! First, thanks for the mention, you're sweet! *smiles wide*

I really liked the new chapter - when I read about Ringo I think of a young Ringo Starr, so I like how Bella described him. Thanks for making Lauren a failure (I always hated her!) and Jessica a sweet girl, I liked how Bella helps others get their happy ending, it's so altruistic and romantic. And making Aro her guardian: priceless! *snickers*

I'm anxious to see Bella's reaction to this final yet important assignment: the reason she's doing all this to begin with.

Please update soon and have a great weekend! :)
EC4me chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Sounds interesting.
1918Edwardlover chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Ahhh can't wait for more :)
MadiiLoves chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Yay! Im sooo excited for this sequel! Im sure it will be even better than the last! Love it already!