Reviews for Raven's Emotions
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
i think this was awsome,keep writing stories like this
Dixxy chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Nice lil' emoticlone story !

I like how all emotions (except Sloth) express their point of view & opinion abt BB.

The kissing moment was pretty intense as well, wz that tongue battle.

And cool funny moment at the very end too !

All in all, pretty nice lil' fic' here !

Congrats again ! *thumb up*

Take care & good storywriting !

***Léo***
exercise gal chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Cute
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
amazing it was short but still good
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Sweeet as hell
BBRAE FAN chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I love it! Make more chapters!
Sergeant Daniel chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This was a cute one-shot. I have a story on Beast Boy and Raven with the same title. Anyway keep up the good work:D
Loving you 13 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
More please :)
Abi chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
love it so much but needs to me longer.
ImTryingToSwimButItsNotWorking chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha gotta love Star and her weird talking habits! I feel bad for Cy though! Whatevs! Love it!
Isabelle chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
this is ok not perfect, it needs a little excitement bc it is sort slow, but other than that good
PrincessBijou PrinceHamtaro chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Love it! So cute! Especially the end!
jamesbuffett chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
You have potential. You really do. But everything about this story is far too short. Her and BB's meeting at the beginning, their shared kiss, and telling the news to the team are all scenes that just don't capture the mood and feelings you are trying to convey.

I think you did very well writing for Ravens emotions. Could be more drawn out and the transition between the real world and her head should be more in depth, BUT as far as showing each of her feelings... Um... feelings and staying true to their personas you did an excellent job.

What this all boils down to is details. The best stories out there make people feel as though they are a part of the story by adding more and more details of the scenery, setting, characters, and feelings. Think you have enough? Add more. It will help in the long run.

You are working with some very good basic skills and with time and practice you could be a really great story teller. I hope this review is helpful and it's not in any way meant to discourage you from writing again. I hope to see more from you soon. Have an excellent day.

JB
RavenGagalover chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
awwwwwwwwww that was super cute! nice job
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2012