Reviews for Road to Sakura
A chapter 29 . 5/23/2022
Hi! I just wanted to say that I loved your story very, very, veru much! Thank you so much for it. You are an amazing writer!
leonebrion chapter 1 . 10/25/2019
This is a sweet opening. Little Sakura is already so precious.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/10/2019
I love this story so much! Please update.
Guest chapter 29 . 1/29/2019
This is really good, are you finishing it ever,?
Ricchan chapter 29 . 9/5/2017
I have to say, how do I put it, all the RtN characters in this fanfic are totally... unexpected. To be frank, they did not match any of my assumptions, but in the end, I found myself enjoying every single detail. It was a good read, really. And I love how you turned the whole story into, uhm, how do I say it, a 'girl power' script (Sakura Haruno has won every battle and finally got into a duel combat with Sasuke Uchiha, I mean, common!). Although Sakura was not my most favorite character in the original Naruto, your fiction made me very... satisfied with the RtN version of her- I mean she's still tough and warmhearted but plus the fierceness and independence. In addition, I am surprised by the fact that you did not put in too much of SasuSaku (until the 2 latest chapters) but still quenched my thirst for SasuSaku. I have always dreamed of a light novel for RtN SasuSaku, you know (coz those light novels illustrated by Kishimoto-san and his manga itself just couldn't satisfy my thirst for SasuSaku scenes). Well, that's the end of my (super long-winded) review and, oh, I almost forgot, thank you for sharing such a good read!
Guest chapter 29 . 8/1/2016
Love the story so far hope you make more
Guest chapter 26 . 5/16/2016
Awww he's so cute poking her forehead3
Guest chapter 3 . 5/16/2016
I feel that the chapters are too short
Kitty chapter 29 . 10/17/2015
Got me hooked! Please update soon!
TDFan13 chapter 17 . 8/8/2015
After reading this chapter, Sakura and Ino are my favorites right now.
maxridelover chapter 29 . 1/12/2015
this was good!
Cami-chan23 chapter 29 . 1/12/2015
GAAAH. Can I just?

GAAAH.

Seriously one of the best AUs I've read. I do love the twists and turns you've incorporated in the story. Kept me hooked up. Gaaah.

I can't even input the proper words to describe how I feel. Gaah. :)) It was that good, you've rendered me quite speechless.
Cami-chan23 chapter 12 . 1/12/2015
Does this mean that Itachi is not the amazing child prodigy here? :o Not in ANBU?
Cami-chan23 chapter 6 . 1/12/2015
That was intense! I totally felt the tension building up. :o

I can't really blame Sakura's way of thinking. She was just a mere child when her parents died. Huhuhu. But, heck. She crossed the line back there.
Cami-chan23 chapter 4 . 1/12/2015
For a minute there, i thought Gai was their sensei. :)) Got me thinking, what if Naruto did know that his parents died for his village? Will he be holding a grudge against the people of Konoha? He's a kid. He's malleable. It would certainly shape his personality. Okay, I'm ranting.

I mean, I get why you portrayed Sakura to be a bit weary with Naruto with all the what-could-have-beens if his father was the Hokage instead of her father. But, yeah. moving on. :)) This story is interesting. It's actually quite refreshing to read new plots (well, I haven't read anything like it). Great job!