Reviews for Memories Kept Alive
Guest chapter 17 . 11/18/2014
YOU NEED TO MAKE A SEQUEL!
fragrant flower chapter 17 . 6/24/2014
Well done
Femmeraptor220 chapter 15 . 12/11/2013
That was so sad and beautiful, it made me cry. :')
Kimberly McClint chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
You should complete this story! This was so intriguing! I loved this story. It is the best so far!
Someone chapter 17 . 11/29/2013
CURSE YOU, GILL! After your life's story, I can't stop crying! *sniff sniff*
S. Snowflake chapter 17 . 7/18/2013
Well, I finally read through all of this. It's a pretty good fanfiction, though maybe just because it's a "Finding Nemo" story I kind of wanted a little more of the journey with the Tank Gang, since that's where character development and clever jokes were happening more or less.

Gill's recovery was a bit sudden. Not that it isn't understandable that he would find a lot of relief in letting this secret finally go (and some people really do keep things like that to themselves for too long), but there's a lot of complication to grief and grief patterns. Call it an odd thought, but the way Gill is set up, it seemed he was the darkened athiest who believed his family was gone and he could never accept the idea of an afterlife (dare we call it Fish Heaven?) for his family. I'm reading too much into it, but it's how I think. I just took a class in death and dying psychology where we had a philosophy of "there's no fix, but coping" for these things.

Anyway, it's still a good fic. There's lots of description to get into these interpretations of the characters and plenty of moments that seem in-character. For any shippers out there, personally I would have wanted to see more Geb and less Dorlin, but that's just me. Your mileage may vary, but it's never in your face.

*S. Snowflake
Cutie Kyuubi chapter 17 . 7/9/2013
Awwwww I didn't know it ended! But it was a great ending. Not like some stories where it seems rushed. Now, I'm going to bed!
GodShynin300 chapter 17 . 7/4/2013
I've absolutely loved it!
Freida Right chapter 17 . 7/3/2013
Raindrops. You should call us your Raindrops. ; D

*le wistful sigh* I remember sitting on the beach last Augsut, reading the first chapter of this story. Oh, how fsr its come! So proud!
CreativeSkull chapter 16 . 7/2/2013
Aw, Nemo is so adorable!
And I'm so glad Gil and Marlin have made up and become family. I'm so happy for them. (_)
Dianager Rambaldi chapter 16 . 6/20/2013
Aw man! *cries happily* this is the fuck**st sadness chapter I never been seen! waaaaaaaaaaaaahh! ;w;
Seriously, ore-sama makes soo cryyyyyyy!
Hehehe anyway, I love it, love it! Poor Gill, his past is so painful... *cries again*
keep goin' dude! it's freakin' awesome! w
Freida Right chapter 16 . 6/20/2013
Only one more chapter? Wow! Hooray for you!
CreativeSkull chapter 15 . 6/18/2013
Poor Gil! Why do all your stories have such sadness?!(for the plot, I know. I'm just being dramatic. XD)
I'm so glad Nemo convinced him to stay, though. I don't think he'd have been able to handle him leaving.
GodShynin300 chapter 15 . 6/16/2013
X3 Awwww I love these moments. Keep going!
Freida Right chapter 15 . 6/16/2013
Yup, I cried.
:')
Darn it, I had hoped all along that Milo was all grown up somewhere and had a family and stuff, and would be back in the picture again! D: