Reviews for I Need You Now
Fan-Ncis-Fic chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
Ok Now i'm really excited !

I'M SO SAD IT'S THE END OF THE STORY ! I LOVE IT ! It's the best story PA I've ever reaaad !
I love how your describe their feeling, how they feel about their conversation and everything else ! I realy love you way of writing !

In my story, Alicia have a nickname too but it's Al and it only use by Peter when thing were good between us !

i don't think the PA Non fan will read this, because for me it's verry sweet and very the kind of the show ! Not so far and yet enough (If you don't know what i mean just ask me)

Please, read an another story but a long one!
Fan-Ncis-Fic chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
Ooooooooooooooooooooow ! That SO romantic ! SO beautiful ! I love it !

I love the part when Peter think about Alicia and their house when she was waiting for him, it's very sweet !

Yeah, I think too that if someone bring the divorce up it will be Peter because i think he's the one who is the must hurt
Fan-Ncis-Fic chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Hey ! That me, Imane-House of Twitter !

First: I love your writing (I don't know if it means something, i'm french, but i want to say, that your style of writing is very beautiful)

Alicia seem verry weak and alone and I love that ! This chapter is very great !
Guest chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
hey! I've kind of hoped Peter and Alicia will get back together from the start so I'm very happy about this fic! I will need to check out your other stories now as well. ;-)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
Nice :) Like the open end , too :)
StrawberrySab chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
It took me a while to find the time to read it but damn if it was amazingly written! :O Seriously, it's probably the best stuff you have ever written!

And fuck yeah to Leesh and angel lol!
Nathalie8 chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
First of all, I have to say : this is pure perfection.
Everyone who doesn't read it is a complete idiot.
You write so many stories and everytime I think : "wow. this is so perfect." but then you surprise me and write something much more perfect. you have no idea how happy i am when you write me that you uploaded a new fanfic.
So many people are writing fanfics. But you know.. you describe the details. Nearly everyone can write a few sentences and upload it. But you are a really good writer.

I know, you wanna hear what you can make better. what you can improve. but it's nothing improvable here.

You wrote a perfect story. And I just wanna thank you so much. I know I said it before but you write the best tgw fanfics in my opinion.
I hope I made you smile with my review.
Don't ever stop writing please.
Emilie chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
Lovely! Thank you for finishing this story, you did justice to the first two chapters. It's so full of hope for the two of them!
Kikidevil17 chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
Wow this is really sweet, sad, and just heart breaking. The thoughts between their responses where so good to read. And honestly Alicia wanted to say so much she couldn't say. Truly hurting breaking cause I feel thats Alicia all the time, she won't really say what she feels. She just wants to open up. Very nicely writing, thank you so much for taking the time to do it! Loved it! Are you going to continue it? I love the idea of Alicia actually coming over. Great job!
gabsmachado chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
hey, please continue! your fic is so good, I'm in love!
peternalicia chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
Continuation? please?
gabsmachado chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
Your fanfic is great, I love this song! everything's perfect, please continue! I wanna know what will happen! kisses
Guest chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Terrific... it is so refreshing to hear Peters POV. In the show, he is shown as so brusque, alhtough you know he loves alicia. I like the flow of this story from the first chapter... too much has been left to the viewers imagination and thank you so much for filling the gap with your writing!
Emilie chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
Chapter 2 certainly didn't disappoint! It's a joy to read, looking forward for the 3rd chapter!
StrawberrySab chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
Wow! Great job Josie! So interesting that Peter was the one to start a new relationship instead of Alicia.