Reviews for I Believe In Sherlock Holmes
I.am.DivergentMortalWhovian chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Oh my gosh. That was so totally nice! How on Earth did you comeup with that idea?! It's wonderful, brilliantly wonderful story!:)
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
So cute!
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
haha awesome, loved the style in which it was written and how we saw so many responses without too much waffle...and of course the note that John takes Moran to task :p
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
OMFG CUTE
Raxicoricofallapatorious chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I love the sentiment. I'm a tad confused as to what happened to Moran exactly, but I loved the ending. Keep writing.

Raxi
Kataanglover138 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
OMG I love this! The ending was so happy/sad! I wish it were longer though. You could really have made this into a full fic if you had wanted to :)
datawolf39 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
i love this story it is so sweet and amazing as well as unique. my fav part is how you had Sher come back and how John had the ring to give him. i really like the we can get a divorce line for some reason. anyway i really love your fics here and on AO3.
his-own-cumbercollective chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
That was really good and had an interesting layout :)
PlatonicLovers chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
This made me shiver in a good way! I love how it was chilling but so sweet; no matter what John will always believe in him! Perfect, I loved how Sherlock came back so nonchalantly, they're both so good together and I love Johnlock stories.
RainingMoondrops chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
LET ME LOVE YOU!
DWforlife chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
So it appears I'm going to be spending my evening reading through your stories because they are all so good! Just a heads up.
bookworm0902 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This was just so effing perfect! What else can I say really? You can't get any better than perfection!
SaltyDishwater chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Oh dear lord. I'm crying now. Thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Aww! It brought tears to my eyes. Such a heart-melting story, I loved it so much. )
alpacamama chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Oh...I like this! Well done.