Reviews for Redemption Songs
GinHanelle chapter 12 . 8/4
I am grateful to you for sharing this lovely fanfic. If Voldemort wasn't fine with things I would have been unable to continue (and omg my love for Voldemort and Loki was splitting me in two at one point but it all worked out-thanks!).

Love love love the idea of a Death Luna. Totally works. And of course I was super happy that you gave Voldemort a family and Luna Death (eheheh what do I call her?) and Loki a family too. Seriously, happiness all around...eventually. (yeah, I wouldn't trust that Odin bastard with my children, but Harry did say it was fine. I guess if he tried anything ...ahahahahaha! Well, that would be it for him lol)

Yep, totally like Tony Stark better than Adam Warlock. Wow, this fanfic had so many characters! But of course I loved it all _ Love Eleifer too-awww what a darling. Since he's living with Loki and Harry and the Avengers, em, guess he's going to have to Portkey often to visit LV? hmm.

This was fun. Thank you very much! :D Although, I actually started reading this late at night and then I had to stop to sleep and then I had nightmares! And then I had to read it again as soon as I was up. (lol, the nightmares were all about LV not being the happiest . yeah, I know, not about the horrors that happened to Loki. Guess we know what scares me the most!)(omg)

Very enjoyable read, thank you, and good luck with all of your writing endeavors forever.
shugo tensai chapter 12 . 6/19
I really like this, the writing was wonderful and really was able to evoke emotions from me. What really got me was the ending toasting paragraph, For some reason I felt that one strongly enough to read it twice. Over all it was great.
Earth Magician chapter 9 . 3/24
In my opinion, your story is one of the best Loki/Harry fanfiction out there. I really hope that you update again, because it would be a shame to leave this story unfinished. Additionally, don't listen to the flames about mpreg and whatnot. If they're incapable of making the connection based on you stating that Harry's been a mother before, then they really have no right to complain. They could do well remembering that there's a limited quantity of characters in the summaries and read between the lines (after all, you put it much more eloquently than "Warning: mpreg". Besides, you have all your warnings at the beginning of your first chapter. It's not your fault that people are too lazy to read them. Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that the story is amazing and you shouldn't let yourself be discouraged. The characters are very well done (and I'm glad you remembered that Loki is a shapeshifter) and seem to be IC. The plot is awesome and I loved every minute of it (so much that I've read it several times already.) The only real issue I have is the slight mangling of Norse mythology, though you are much closer than the comics are (seriously, why couldn't they leave Thor as a red-head? Not to mention their portrayal of Odin.) Loki, on the other hand, I'm sure would appreciate his comic counterpart, due to the fact that he gets away with more and he to a certain extent, is more popular than Thor for once. Yeah, we'll just forget them switching his parents around, giving him the wrong element and him being brothers with Thor instead of Odin.)
JackRenee chapter 12 . 3/1
Woo! What a fun story! I love Harry's personality here, and hoe you weaved Potter erase into Marvelverse, especially, Fenrir, Luna, and the adjustments make to Voldemort and his hungry followers.
JackRenee chapter 8 . 3/1
I thoroughly enjoyed Gambit's cameo here.
Yeaaaah no... I don't know what exactly I was expecting when I read the summary but when I saw the favorite and follower count I was thought 'oh how bad could it be'.
I was wrong.. so so wrong. I mean please don't take this the wrong way but it just definitely is not my taste with mpreg and Harry being married to the asshole with daddy issues who just happened to also murder Harry's parents.
Jedi-Bant chapter 12 . 11/4/2015
Much awesomeness! A great fic!
sympatheticassassin chapter 3 . 9/23/2015
How can Harry and Loki be lovers if Harry is magically bound in marriage to Voldie? I thought there was a magical clause in there about faithfulness according to your first chapter?
CBB chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
If this sounds rude, well tuff shit. GIVE A FUCKING WARNING FOR MPREG! I don't mind Yaoi, I really don't. Some of the better fictions Iv read this year have been Yaoi. But God DAMN I fucking hate mpreg fans. You, and people like you are what is ruining this site. "Hey! Iv got a slash story! Its awesome!...lets give it a male pregnancy!" You people should have your own motto. MPREG fans! We can ALWASE be counted on to fuck up a perfectly good plot idea.
misuky7 chapter 12 . 6/20/2015
This was fangtastic. I adored it, especially the children. :3
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 12 . 6/12/2015
aallwww! I so loved it! a little rushed at times. Like I wanted to see how Thor reactivate more to the kiddies 3 and maybe harry telling Thro about him being his Loki husband and all but other wise I WAS TODDLY IN THE STORY! 3 it was epic alsome! :D
WolfChild111 chapter 12 . 4/15/2015
this is brilliant. just saying x
SoulMore chapter 12 . 3/2/2015
Arcana Elixir chapter 12 . 2/21/2015
This story, was interesting while it lasted... I wish there were more Loki/Harry though...
serenityselena chapter 12 . 2/12/2015
a very interesting story with some unexpected twists...
loved reading it :)