Reviews for Redemption Songs
DiamondBackNeko-chi chapter 12 . 6/14
"You have my sister! She's better than bugs and dirt!" HA!
T chapter 12 . 6/7
I loved it. A sequel would be awesome.
kenni-bun bun chapter 12 . 4/5
This was amazing! I was confused at first with the jumping between times, but then I figured out that you were doing that until time caught up with itself. Brilliant!
Armadiel chapter 12 . 4/4
Hi. :) Thank you for this tale, it was well worth reading. :) It took me ca. 5 hours to finish it, beacue I couldn't stop. :D You have a great way with words. :)
Lord Barinthus chapter 3 . 2/11
So everyone and their mother on Asgard noticed the eye-color change, and NO ONE thought to delve into that?
Lord Barinthus chapter 2 . 2/11
I think instead of the two times you said "preserve" you meant "persevere".
SarcasticFangirlHorde chapter 4 . 1/19
It's not that I don't agree with you about the need for a Council to exist, but I do have some questions about your statement that women were "considered by the Vikings as little more than a possession of the family". Weren't wives given complete control over their husband's lands when he left for raiding? I know women were often put in charge of the money as financial things were believed to be "women's witchery". I believe they were also often in charge of managing slave labor/household staff in larger houses? Couldn't they divorce a man if he didn't bring back enough treasure? They could fight with the men, as shield maidens, I know. It was my belief that even if the Vikings weren't strictly equal they were a lot better than other European societies at the time, and saw women as more than just possessions. Thye might not have been equal, sure, but they were valuable members of society all the same, yes?
GinHanelle chapter 12 . 8/4/2016
I am grateful to you for sharing this lovely fanfic. If Voldemort wasn't fine with things I would have been unable to continue (and omg my love for Voldemort and Loki was splitting me in two at one point but it all worked out-thanks!).

Love love love the idea of a Death Luna. Totally works. And of course I was super happy that you gave Voldemort a family and Luna Death (eheheh what do I call her?) and Loki a family too. Seriously, happiness all around...eventually. (yeah, I wouldn't trust that Odin bastard with my children, but Harry did say it was fine. I guess if he tried anything ...ahahahahaha! Well, that would be it for him lol)

Yep, totally like Tony Stark better than Adam Warlock. Wow, this fanfic had so many characters! But of course I loved it all _ Love Eleifer too-awww what a darling. Since he's living with Loki and Harry and the Avengers, em, guess he's going to have to Portkey often to visit LV? hmm.

This was fun. Thank you very much! :D Although, I actually started reading this late at night and then I had to stop to sleep and then I had nightmares! And then I had to read it again as soon as I was up. (lol, the nightmares were all about LV not being the happiest . yeah, I know, not about the horrors that happened to Loki. Guess we know what scares me the most!)(omg)

Very enjoyable read, thank you, and good luck with all of your writing endeavors forever.
shugo tensai chapter 12 . 6/19/2016
I really like this, the writing was wonderful and really was able to evoke emotions from me. What really got me was the ending toasting paragraph, For some reason I felt that one strongly enough to read it twice. Over all it was great.
Earth Magician chapter 9 . 3/24/2016
In my opinion, your story is one of the best Loki/Harry fanfiction out there. I really hope that you update again, because it would be a shame to leave this story unfinished. Additionally, don't listen to the flames about mpreg and whatnot. If they're incapable of making the connection based on you stating that Harry's been a mother before, then they really have no right to complain. They could do well remembering that there's a limited quantity of characters in the summaries and read between the lines (after all, you put it much more eloquently than "Warning: mpreg". Besides, you have all your warnings at the beginning of your first chapter. It's not your fault that people are too lazy to read them. Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that the story is amazing and you shouldn't let yourself be discouraged. The characters are very well done (and I'm glad you remembered that Loki is a shapeshifter) and seem to be IC. The plot is awesome and I loved every minute of it (so much that I've read it several times already.) The only real issue I have is the slight mangling of Norse mythology, though you are much closer than the comics are (seriously, why couldn't they leave Thor as a red-head? Not to mention their portrayal of Odin.) Loki, on the other hand, I'm sure would appreciate his comic counterpart, due to the fact that he gets away with more and he to a certain extent, is more popular than Thor for once. Yeah, we'll just forget them switching his parents around, giving him the wrong element and him being brothers with Thor instead of Odin.)
JackRenee chapter 12 . 3/1/2016
Woo! What a fun story! I love Harry's personality here, and hoe you weaved Potter erase into Marvelverse, especially, Fenrir, Luna, and the adjustments make to Voldemort and his hungry followers.
JackRenee chapter 8 . 3/1/2016
I thoroughly enjoyed Gambit's cameo here.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
Yeaaaah no... I don't know what exactly I was expecting when I read the summary but when I saw the favorite and follower count I was thought 'oh how bad could it be'.
I was wrong.. so so wrong. I mean please don't take this the wrong way but it just definitely is not my taste with mpreg and Harry being married to the asshole with daddy issues who just happened to also murder Harry's parents.
Jedi-Bant chapter 12 . 11/4/2015
Much awesomeness! A great fic!
sympatheticassassin chapter 3 . 9/23/2015
How can Harry and Loki be lovers if Harry is magically bound in marriage to Voldie? I thought there was a magical clause in there about faithfulness according to your first chapter?