Reviews for The lost angel
Guest chapter 5 . 11/24/2013
Honey that was the first time you've written smut? That hurts my soul cause thats literally some of the best smut I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Sooooooo freakin hot! So, yeah, thank you for that.
Angelofthelord chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
arhsifgsufinc please write more! I am loving this story so far!
aishaduh chapter 7 . 10/19/2012
Awww, so hot! Then so sweet and kinda sad. 3 My poor emotions.
evilbunnies101 chapter 7 . 10/17/2012
Ugh angel!Dean wasn't something I was aware I needed until now. Fuck.
evilbunnies101 chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
That was literally the best sex scene I've ever read ever holy shit. I will finish the story after I take care of my sexual frustration. Ta ta.
Stranger 1993 chapter 7 . 10/17/2012
I think the basic outline and gist that you had for this chapter was GREAT, but in my opinion, the entire thing just went way too fast. And by that I mean, I feel like you could have gone into a lot more detail on what was happening in each little section instead of just saying what was happening and then moving on; that would have made things a lot more interesting and engaging.

I really loved the "I missed you" moment you gave them at the very end, and don't take this the wrong way, I am all for smut, but the blowjob seemed kind of misplaced. Cas is furious with Dean one second, Dean says one thing, and then Cas is over it enough to blow him. I just didn't understand it.

But like I've said before, I am in love with your story and I like where it's headed! Just be mindful of a few things :)
Perry123 chapter 7 . 10/17/2012
Ooooh, Cas is naughty! :)
Pelleas chapter 7 . 10/17/2012
Samandriellll, oh god, oskdkdsalslfjdkd
He's such a cutie lfkskdk
I like your descriptivness ! I can totally imagine everything. Also, Zadean's rebel group, god I love them
Stranger 1993 chapter 6 . 10/11/2012
Oh no, Dean's in trouble! But he was supposed to be there for the morning after! *Sigh* Guess I'll wait for the next chapter.
Stranger 1993 chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
That is what I'm talking about! Very nice smut, very, very hot. Loved the dynamic between these two... on to the next chapter!
Stranger 1993 chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
UGHHHHHH so much love for these two!
Stranger 1993 chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
Hahaha Castiel's masturbation scene was priceless! Nice chapter overall, but I'm just sitting here waiting for these two to get it on!
Stranger 1993 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
This is a really nice idea for a story! I'd never even thought about something like this. I think I could get into it!
aishaduh chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
Gah! Awesome chapter! Feel bad for Cas. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Pelleas chapter 6 . 10/2/2012
DEAN IS WHERE CAS SENT ANNA fdkljgnhfdlkjfdg OHGOD kfdsjghkdfljhdfg NO ofdkjghlkfjgdfg WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO MY FEELS